Thread: Photoshop Cs Keyboard Shortcut

after installing adobe photoshop cs, i noticed that the keyboard shortcuts are not working? any tips to make it work? TIA!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    You most likely have a bad copy of Photoshop Cs from PARADOX. Get the Photoshop Cs Crackfix or even better download the Photoshop Cs ISO.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    That's right, they don't work.
    As well as the ability to edit scanned money. (unless you get a patch )
    Also, almost all plug-ins don't work correctly.

I didn't like CS as much as 7.0 so I just went back... for a number of reasons, but I heard that you can edit the shortcut keys to whatever you want. It's supposed to be one of those magical new features adobe came up with. I didn't keep it long enough to remember where that option is, but it shouldn't be so hard to find.

But, if you're not really gonna use new features in CS, then it's not worth it. You can stick with 7.0 for quite some time.

BTW, I don't think it's the PARADOX release because the only thing wrong with it was that it was time bombed. It was the crack, not the program.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    What is so great about CS anyways?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    its what the pro&#39;s use

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    It doesnt seem like theres much extra than there was in 7?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    To be honest... there isn&#39;t much new. There are ten major changes, but if you weren&#39;t that big with previous versions, you&#39;ll never notice. for example. ImageReady, which comes with Photoshop, can now handle gifs and flash. There is a new way of handling selections, I believe. You can configure the shortcut keys, and there are more features that I forget.

However, in my experience, it was more trouble than it was worth. It started sooooo slow if you use plug-ins (I don&#39;t use that many anymore), but using the plug-ins was a pain in the ass. They just wouldn&#39;t work properly. So, they makers of the plug-ins would have to release new versions juts so they would at least work the way they were supposed to, and that&#39;s the last thing I needed. Gathering plug-ins updates.

I feel 7 is excellent. I suggest sticking with 7 until Adobe comes out with something revolutionary, like something equal to when they created layers.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    the only really good part about CS is indesign 3.0.............. thats a huge improvement (pasting text WITH layout)......... apart from that, not much improvement (cept the icons look a lil nicer)
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    photoshop cs leans more towards photo editing now then drawing up shit, aperture fixes, shadows, highlights and ish
    yeah.