Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Spidermans Will There Be

Poster
    in one of the spiderman comics there was one were spiderman had a fight with the Hulk. now that would b good to watch. also in a spiderman comic spiderman was going 2 join the xmen. i think in xmen 3 there should b a part where spiderman pops up in a seen and does or says somthing. now that would have me on the end of my seat

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I reckon they should cut the shit and get down to Venom and Carnage. If they do that right (which they won't) it'll be a hell of a movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by bujub22@7 May 2004 - 21:05
    rumor is 7 spider man movies , and if toby m ..does'nt sign for all of them ,then there getting the kid from donnie darko but that's jus a rumor i heard
    wtf by the time tobey does the last spiderman movie he gonna be a grandpa.....

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yea. the part where spiderman thinks the hulk killed mj. that would be pretty cool to watch. but he's not a main villian though. then end up being allies. venom and carnage would be hard to put in 1 film, unless then change the plot.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Lets just wait and see

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+7 May 2004 - 22:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 7 May 2004 - 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Joakim Agren@7 May 2004 - 17:40
    Hello&#33;

Actually a new Batman movie entitled Batman Begins is in the making and is set to Premier July 30&#39;th 2005 in the US. hers the official site(very little content so far but atlest there is a picture of the new Batmobile):

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/page.html

Actors said to perform in it are;

Christian Bale(lead Role as Batman)
    Michael Caine(Butler Alfred)
    Katie Holmes
    Gary Oldman
    Liam Neeson
    Ken Watanabe
    Tom Wilkinson
    Rutger Hauer

Director:Christoffer Nolan famous for Memento and Insomnia.

The basic story of this new movie are about how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
    Who gives a fuck?

We&#39;re talking about Spider-Man....

And theres only going to be 3 Spider-Man movies..... [/b][/quote]
    Hello&#33;

The reason I brought up Batman is because the thread starter thought that there would be no more Batman movies due to lack of enemy&#39;s to fight for Batman but apparently they found a way to continue the story&#33;.

Regarding Spiderman I think it is determined largely by how successfull the sequal movies will be. If the next one is a success(which is practically already are) then probably there will be a third movie. If it will be a fourth is doubtfull yeat I think atleast...&#33;.

Sincerely Joakim Agren&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by foot loose@7 May 2004 - 14:36
    in one of the spiderman comics there was one were spiderman had a fight with the Hulk. now that would b good to watch. also in a spiderman comic spiderman was going 2 join the xmen. i think in xmen 3 there should b a part where spiderman pops up in a seen and does or says somthing. now that would have me on the end of my seat
    But why would Spiderman join Xmen??? Hes not a mutant. I got bit by a spider, he wasnt born like that.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+8 May 2004 - 12:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy @ 8 May 2004 - 12:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-foot loose@7 May 2004 - 14:36
    in one of the spiderman comics there was one were spiderman had a fight with the Hulk.&nbsp; now that would b good to watch.&nbsp; also in a spiderman comic spiderman was going 2 join the xmen.&nbsp; i think in xmen 3 there should b a part where spiderman pops up in a seen and does or says somthing.&nbsp; now that would have me on the end of my seat
    But why would Spiderman join Xmen??? Hes not a mutant. I got bit by a spider, he wasnt born like that. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry to hear that you got bit by a spider.

@Joakim Agren: There are plenty of Batman enemies for them to use, Batman has been around for ages and the list of bad guys is endless.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by foot loose@7 May 2004 - 23:36
    also in a spiderman comic spiderman was going 2 join the xmen. i think in xmen 3 there should b a part where spiderman pops up in a seen and does or says somthing. now that would have me on the end of my seat
    than what about when he wanted to join the fantastic four? should he be in the new fantastic four movie? and he was an avengers reservist, so should he be in an movie that contains a member of the avengers. ;et&#39;s just leave the crossovers in the books, otherwise it will come across as nothing but silly for silly&#39;s sake.

and joakim, how exactly have they run out of batman villians? they have 70 years of writing to draw from, and i am pretty sure his rogues gallery contain lots more than those who have been filmed so far.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Footloose said that they had run out of Batman villans,Joakim was saying they hadn&#39;t...I think?
    I don&#39;t care how many movies they make, i&#39;ll go watch em if they&#39;re as good as the first,Man-wolf is a very early character-werewolf type guy-Morbius would be fun to throw in the mix

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast