Thread: Hellboy

david622's Avatar Procrastinator
    Does anyone have a good copy of Hellboy? I'd really like to see it, I really like that movie ^_^

Thanks a lot!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    http://www.findhash.com/show.php?id=167190

Get the Ts's I got them but in dvix off suprnova size was 711 meg had to shave some off to cut to disc then still overburn by 5 meg using 4 speed,have since cut at 8 for someone else with no problem at all.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Thanks for replying! By the time I recieved your post, I'd already found the [tmd] version, but the link you posted is great! Thanks!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by david622@10 May 2004 - 09:36
    Thanks for replying! By the time I recieved your post, I'd already found the [tmd] version, but the link you posted is great! Thanks!
    TMD sucks!! The sound's always fucked.

The one cwctv mentioned is on k-lite and it's good quality too.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    there is hellboy svcd telesync by Centropy on mirc , i have downloaded it and it is verygood

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    the hellboy from tmd has decent sound, though it's not dvd quality or anything
    Still, after downloading this movie on a 56k modem, I'm not gonna download it again

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Downloaded the 700 meg version on kazaa hell boy divx.avi half on my dial up 2 weeks then the other half on my new adsl in 6 hours. Had numerous faults betwen the 1 hour & 1 hour 10 minute mark. Took me ages to fix them all to keep the video in sync for encoding to dvd. But then again, I needed something to do whilst waiting for the 3 disk ver of Harry Potter to download. Learned a bit too. You can never know too much. B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    uuum hey guys/gals..use the search button...The screener has been posted by me 2 weeks ago in verified hashes..

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    suprnova has a dvd version out