Thread: The Real Cancun- Will Not Work?

I don't understand I tried downloading three different versions of the movie, and there is just a black screen- nothing pops up- need filter, need codec....nothing. I assume it is just a cam of the movie by the file sizes, and the fact that there is a tmd after the file. There are a cuple of dozen people sharing these files, I don't get it?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    try play it with a player called "VideoLAN"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    I hope not m8 ..but a good sign on d/lin' a fake cam ..is it only
    playing a black screen.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I use windows media player, and yes it is just playing a black screen. I watch cam movies all the time with no problem. Yet I tried 3 different versions with no image or sound? I guess i'll just wait till someone comes out with a screener or something-

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Yeah they're fakes. Keep an eye on the verifieds here, it will be up soon. For some reason there are no file sizes in the nfo but you can get a little information about the cam version that is out there here.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I first wanted to get this... till i read the review... apparently for a R rated flick, this movie is a joke. Theres like on small scene with boobs, nothing all that great that we havent seen on MTV, or girls gone wild, and overall, a real disapointment.... and that came from Harry at Aint it Cool News... whos running a damn web banner advertising for it... so whats that tell ya... he said it was a utter waste of time.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    There was a sneak peek in queens, I was with my girlfriend and we went to check it out; i hate to say this but they trash the best parts of being on cancun or even going there...this film only tries to say, "Dont goto cancun"

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    I saw the second half of it in the theater and there was nothing too exciting about it. It seemed like a cross between the real world and girls gone wild. Not being a fan of the real world type things, I sure won't waste money on it. And if you like the ggw type thing you are going to be seriously disappointed. You see more T&A in 3 minutes of one of those videos. I think it's meant for the 'early' teen crew who have raging hormones and no emotional maturity or real life experience.