Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Stare At Chests

tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by solidsnake+16 March 2003 - 01:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (solidsnake @ 16 March 2003 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Razz@16 March 2003 - 01:32
    <!--QuoteBegin--Razz
    @16 March 2003 - 00:24
    See i never have that problem because i prefer the radiant beauty of a womans eyes

no really its true i most have been the only guy who was not standing around drooling when the air con broke at work in the summer, i prefer a woman with a nice arse lmao
    razz aint u a teenager
    u mad
    u acting like some 30 year old bag man
    come down to the real world [/b][/quote]
    This is the real world snakie, wake up.

Yes, the eyes, mmmmmmmmmmm.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Razz+16 March 2003 - 01:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Razz @ 16 March 2003 - 01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -solidsnake@16 March 2003 - 00:37
    <!--QuoteBegin--Razz
    See i never have that problem because i prefer the radiant beauty of a womans breasts

no really its true i most have been the only guy who was not standing around drooling when the air con broke at work in the summer, i prefer a woman with a nice arse lmao

razz aint u a teenager
    u mad
    come down to the real world
    WTF??? not quite sure wot u mean by that but hey i guess your just so immature that u go around drooling over women all the time - something about not being able to get a woman by any chance [/b][/quote]
    no im good wit the girls
    i dont go for women
    aint really old
    and yes i drool alot

edit:: look what i did with the first quote

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by solidsnake+16 March 2003 - 00:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (solidsnake @ 16 March 2003 - 00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Razz@16 March 2003 - 01:44
    <!--QuoteBegin--Razz
    See i never have that problem because i prefer the radiant beauty of a womans eyes

razz aint u a teenager
    u mad

WTF??? not quite sure wot u mean by that but hey i guess your just so immature that u go around drooling over women all the time - something about not being able to get a woman by any chance
    no im good wit the girls
    i dont go for women
    aint really old
    and yes i drool alot

edit:: look what i did with the first quote [/b][/quote]
    oh arent u bloody clever you can edit qoutes wow what a skill i mean this is coming from the guy who has to put the code for the hidden text in his sig so he wont forget

oh btw being nearly 18 i dont go for GIRLS i go for women my gf is 24 so hey if that makes me wrong then i love being wrong

oh btw edited it back

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Spindulik@16 March 2003 - 00:22
    I have the same problem. Girls try to talk to me and end up staring at my belt buckle too often. It gets me so mad. I just want to grab their chin and pull it up and say "Look, I am here".
    ROFLMAO

Nikki.........how tall are you hun?

Is he talking about you?

He&#39;s 6&#39;6".......would that be about right??

And....want me to post one of your pics?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by Razz+16 March 2003 - 01:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Razz @ 16 March 2003 - 01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -solidsnake@16 March 2003 - 00:45
    <!--QuoteBegin--Razz
    See i never have that problem because i prefer the radiant beauty of a womans breasts

razz aint u a teenager
    u mad

WTF??? not quite sure wot u mean by that but hey i guess your just so immature that u go around drooling over women all the time - something about not being able to get a woman by any chance

no im good wit the girls
    i dont go for women
    aint really old
    and yes i drool alot

oh arent u bloody clever you can edit qoutes wow what a skill i mean this is coming from the guy who has to put the code for the hidden text in his sig so he wont forget

oh btw being nearly 18 i dont go for GIRLS i go for women my gf is 24 so hey if that makes me wrong then i love being wrong

oh btw edited it back [/b][/quote]
    oh wow arent u a big man
    um and that code is in my sig cos i have a life
    and i will bloody forget that code
    i dont have a geeky super brian like u so what i dont mind

remember forgetting is more of a gift then remembering everything

6. Lounge   -   #46
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+16 March 2003 - 01:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 16 March 2003 - 01:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Spindulik@16 March 2003 - 00:22
    I have the same problem. Girls try to talk to me and end up staring at my belt buckle too often. It gets me so mad. I just want to grab their chin and pull it up and say "Look, I am here".
    ROFLMAO

Nikki.........how tall are you hun?

Is he talking about you?

He&#39;s 6&#39;6".......would that be about right??

And....want me to post one of your pics? [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m 5&#39;2" RF, and I have no clue how tall Spindulik is...

And no, I don&#39;t...

7. Lounge   -   #47
    dam im taller then u
    and im bout half your age

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    im 6ft4 and get a great view

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by solidsnake+16 March 2003 - 00:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (solidsnake @ 16 March 2003 - 00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Razz@16 March 2003 - 01:49
    <!--QuoteBegin--Razz

razz aint u a teenager
    u mad

no im good wit the girls
    i dont go for women
    aint really old
    and yes i drool alot

oh btw edited it back
    oh wow arent u a big man

remember forgetting is more of a gift then remembering everything [/b][/quote]
    you sound like some silly little school kid getting all frustrated no wonder people like to toy with you in the chat room but seriously that code is not hard to remember and as for not having a life im not the one who has got the number of posts that you have got on this board in that short amount of time (someone needs to get out more)

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by Razz+15 March 2003 - 20:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Razz @ 15 March 2003 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -solidsnake@16 March 2003 - 00:53
    Originally posted by -Razz@16 March 2003 - 01:49
    <!--QuoteBegin--Razz

razz aint u a teenager
    u mad

no im good wit the girls
    i dont go for women
    aint really old
    and yes i drool alot

oh btw edited it back

oh wow arent u a big man

remember forgetting is more of a gift then remembering everything
    you sound like some silly little school kid getting all frustrated no wonder people like to toy with you in the chat room but seriously that code is not hard to remember and as for not having a life im not the one who has got the number of posts that you have got on this board in that short amount of time (someone needs to get out more) [/b][/quote]
    Uh Oh&#33;&#33;

My advice for the original question...mirrored sunglasses.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast