Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firmware Updates?

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Hmmm theres a lot to take in I'm still digesting it all, btw tried creating a file extension for it but that did'nt work I think its because I need to change how the drive handles discs with that format and not files

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Do u know when u get 1 of them things in your head and it turns personal? well this is 1 of them times I am determined to somehow find an answer to this, its not even causing much of a problem but the way I look at it is there is an answer somewhere on nero's site, I know this because I've seen it, I searched every key word I could think of last night for about 3 hrs and never found it, I know my cdrw is compatible because its been in the list since nero version 5, even if all this goes pear shape surely there's somewhere in windows where I can change the icon of a music disc(tried in folder options does'nt make a difference) The disc is formmateed in mount rainier so sort of formats it has it needs it but I can't find .mrw or the incd file extension in folder options

Somebody hellllllllp its turned into obsessive compulsive behaviour, my wifes ready for leaving me after another 4 hrs staring at the monitor 2night and I'm tempted to go and buy nero6 just so I can get a serial and email them.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Job sorted I uninstalled incd, so I had the last laugh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12