Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Automatic Desktop Picture Changer

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    im looking for a program to change my desktop wallpaper automatically every 30 seconds or so.

ive tried looking on google but i kkeep finding either this mac program called DP autochanger, or stuff u gotta pay for.

can anybody recomend me a good one?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Background Switcher PowerToy (modded)

I can't guarantee that it'll work though. It was originally in Windows PowerToys beta and then taken out. This is a ported version.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@8 May 2004 - 22:07
    Background Switcher PowerToy (modded)

I can&#39;t guarantee that it&#39;ll work though. It was originally in Windows PowerToys beta and then taken out. This is a ported version.

-- Xero Grid --
    I installed it, and its supposedly supposed to add a new tab to my display properties...but it didnt...

anymore suggestions?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    cant u make an animated gif with all the pictures? though that would prolly kill you on file size

have you tried StyleXP? i dont use it myself, but i can remember there being an option that allows you 2 change your theme every once in a while, so y no ur wallpaper...........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Well theres an idea, backgrounds generally gets old pretty fast. Anyways, bump for topic.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I use Webshots , Then add some of my own pics to it.

http://www.webshots.com/samplers/

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by peat moss@8 May 2004 - 23:01
    I use Webshots , Then add some of my own pics to it.

http://www.webshots.com/samplers/
    hmm great program, only problem is that i cant set it for anything faster than 15 minutes i want them to change every 30 seconds.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    You could get one that&#39;s called "Sexy Desktop" and then just change the pictures on the cycle...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@8 May 2004 - 23:12
    You could get one that&#39;s called "Sexy Desktop" and then just change the pictures on the cycle...
    i searched google for that, all i found were virtual stripping woman on ur desktop lol...

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+9 May 2004 - 04:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 9 May 2004 - 04:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-amphoteric88@8 May 2004 - 23:12
    i searched google for that, all i found were virtual stripping woman on ur desktop lol... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I realise that now. I don&#39;t know the full name, so I&#39;ll ask my friend tomorrow and I should be able to give more info then (unless you already found one)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast