Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aren't You Guys Affraid To Get Caught

You beet me to it, its so annoying hearing the same old things over and over again.

If your worried about it then dont use the program, there is like 15 million people that use KaZaA K-Lite, so i

dont think you have alot to worry about.

And thats of course if all this BS is true, have you seen any of these letters no, will anyone who claims to

have been caught post one no.

So chill out

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    CHILLY...
    I guess you missed my original post, 'cause I posted my letter! This shit happens whether you want to believe it or not. Now, I you don't want to believe me, you can get a letter yourself by sending me your IP address and I can pass it on for you!

Just so happens, three days after the email was sent, I received a phone call from my ISP - the same guy who wrote the email to me, 'cause I hadn't responded to the email.

Yes, some people need to be concerned about this and maybe protect themselves from prying eyes. I would suggest that anyone who gets a letter should respond to it in a timely manner.

By the way - recent news reports that people are driving around with laptops in their car and stealing bandwidth, looking for those with "wireless networks". So, not everyone who gets a letter is distributing copyrighted material.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Aren't you guys scared to get caught by the cops in your country ? Especially with P2P it's easy for law-enforcers to check out what you have and bail ur ass , tell me how you feel about this

who you work for? RIAA? first day on the under cover?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Aren't you guys scared to get caught by the cops in your country ? Especially with P2P it's easy for law-enforcers to check out what you have and bail ur ass , tell me how you feel about this
    well... i dont know what to say... except:

FUCK YOU TOO!! :pirate:

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Not this again. Hey, isn't there a way we could reduce these type of topics?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Lets face it....people will always be paranoid...If you are a single user...the chances of getting shit from p2p is very slim...the authorities only want the big boys and the pervs.

If you are worried...dont do it...otherwise keep it on!!!!!!

As for the many threads on the topic...each new person (and yes I am a newbie) needs to air their own thoughts on the topic....reading old threads is not the same as people putting their thoughts down in real time and allaying old fears. I have no probs with repetitive threads...as new people join it is inevitable...otherwise...no one can catch up with where the forum is now. And lets face it...who can spare the time to go through every archive!!!!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    If you're worried about sharing then get the privacy patch.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    If any one would be worried about getting caught would it really be the people at the k-lite forum.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Well OK so you guys don't give a shit about the cops

Hey, isn't there a way we could reduce these type of topics?
    Easy m8 , make a rule about it

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    Get PEER GUARDIAN or a firewall with blocking by ip range, and block out a large majority of KNOWN net cops.

They're just wasting bandwidth anyway.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast