Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aren't You Guys Affraid To Get Caught

Poster
    I am not afraid there is so many damn p2p programs. There is so many people sharing it would be hard to go after individual usera. Very time consuming and would cost a lot of money. You shouldnt worry.

Be Happy

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    safety in numbers, as long as there is filesharers around, they can never completely shut us down....

cheers

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    I don't think the police would arrest us for P2P. Plus we use Kazaa-lite, it is more private & no lame pop ups. Also i think it would just be a waste of cell space. I think now the police is considering more of murderers, drug dealers & robbers. Civilians with a file sharing program isn't exatcly a high priority for the police.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lunatacs@19 March 2003 - 02:52
    these topics are pointless and only a way to spread fear onto the users of this forum. Plus, these topics only start by newbies and unREGISTERed people, something to think about.   
    I agree that these topics can be a bit tedious at times, because there are so many of them all about the same thing these days and it would be nice if the people who started them would look around before starting a new one.
    But, having said that, maybe one of the reasons that its newbies and unregistered people starting these topics is just because, unlike you and me and other "oldies" - they havnt been around long enough to know any better. Thats also a thought.
    There are also of course, as is suggested by your post, others who are just out to create scare tactics - not that i am suggesting this one is!

I have also come to the conclusion that its not as easy as we might imagine for guests/newbies and unregistered users to follow rules and conventions that are so obvious to us who have been around a while.

Anyway, this is my last post on this thread hopefully as it has been thoroughly answered by oldies and newbies alike and there is now a risk that it will start getting out of hand and turn into a "slanging match" - and we dont want that again do we ?

Peace
    UKMan

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Don't get paranoid and run a firewall. The chance of getting in trouble is very slim to none. You got more chances of getting in a car crash.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234