Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tip For Footballers

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I am just waiting for the Olympics to add "American Football".But there is a reason they have not.Its like Basketball in the Olympics.Nobody else would win.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 May 2004 - 23:30
    I am just waiting for the Olympics to add "American Football".But there is a reason they have not.Its like Basketball in the Olympics.Nobody else would win.
    Just like Tossing The Caber

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 May 2004 - 23:30
    being fair no one else plays it

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Lamsey+9 May 2004 - 23:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 9 May 2004 - 23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 May 2004 - 23:30
    Just like Tossing The Caber [/b][/quote]
    isnt that a form of masterbation

5. Lounge   -   #25
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Speaking of the Olympics.They need to go back to useing Collegiate Players.Its not no fun with the NBA Players.

Or at least make half the Team Collegiate Players.

Yes.....FC Loves the Olympics.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+9 May 2004 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 9 May 2004 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@9 May 2004 - 18:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @9 May 2004 - 23:11
    You know usually I do not get into this crap.But you all want to keep talking shit about our Game while we try and respect yours.Why don&#39;t you bring 10 of your Players over here and we will take off the pads and see how hard of a hit you all can take.

Converse: put 11 american footballers on a soccer pitch and they&#39;d get destroyed by a British pub team.

You can have your brute force, we&#39;ll stick to the skillful game, thanks
    Also understand that it is 2 different Sports.Played with different skills.

It seems us Americans hardly ever talk about your soccer but you all like to talk about our Game.

We show respect for what you all do with the skillfullness of Soccer.Yet where is the respect of brutal force and long drives in what we call "Football"? [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s funny, all the fuss over the name of a game, but they never mention the funny names they have for things themselves. such as have a "queen" who isn&#39;t a queen. but that&#39;s ok, if it wasn&#39;t for ol&#39; lizzie, the homosexuals would have one less gay icon.

@jonno, actually, if you looked into it, the american teams are starting to take a seriously look at rugby players in australia, and if i am not mistaken, there are already a couple playing american football here.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123