Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Tie A Tie?

Keikan's Avatar ........

This is an embrassing question but how do you tie a tie? I already searched google and those are hella confusing instructions

and I'm only 14 so ya
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Wow dude im 13 and i noe how 2 tie a tie. Weird. Anyways, it really is hard to explain it verbally so nope sorry cant help ya.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@10 May 2004 - 04:54
    Wow dude im 13 and i noe how 2 tie a tie. Weird. Anyways, it really is hard to explain it verbally so nope sorry cant help ya.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez+10 May 2004 - 12:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ziggyjuarez @ 10 May 2004 - 12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-destroyerofevil@10 May 2004 - 04:54
    [/b][/quote]
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil+10 May 2004 - 04:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (destroyerofevil @ 10 May 2004 - 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@10 May 2004 - 12:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-destroyerofevil
    @10 May 2004 - 04:54

[/b][/quote]

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    It is hard to explain over the net.I will say it again like somebody else your age had Problem on the Forum earlier(penispimple boy).

Go to your Father.If not him then an older Brother, Uncle or Neighbor.But first try your Father.

Teaching your boy how to tie a tie.Ohhh I bet that is a great day.I can only imagine that is like getting him his first Lap Dance.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    HOW TO TIE A TIE:

Wear a clip-on tie.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@10 May 2004 - 00:03
    HOW TO TIE A TIE:

Wear a clip-on tie.
    That will work also.Quick and easy.

Or you can be like some of us and never wear a tie.F***ing hate them&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Arm@10 May 2004 - 05:03
    HOW TO TIE A TIE:

Wear a clip-on tie.
    that works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast