Thread: Help New Comer

some one help me out please and take in mind i am a new comer at this but i just recently downloaded streetfighter zero and final fight i got final fight from rom world but the file name is iso and smc and my computer doesnot recognize this file type is there a program that i am suppose to have to make this work i already have winrar help

:helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    What system is streetfighter zero and final fight meant for? You need a emulator for it. Get it and it can play those files.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    smc sounds like Snes game

Try downloading Zsnes formally known as the best Emulator and easiest to use/setup.

GL B)
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

4. Games   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    i think smc is both gameboy and snes

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    i think ur thinking of sgm for gameboy?
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

6. Games   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I don&#39;t know what you mean when you say it&#39;s iso and smc, but smc is a rom file for SNES emulators. Snes9X is my personal favorite...

http://www.lysator.liu.se/snes9x/1.4...1.42-win32.zip

or

http://vincent.grigorieff.free.fr/snes9x/s...-1.42-win32.zip