Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vcd

Poster
    i got A few movies now that i burned ontp disk there vcds.....how do i play these on my puter .... i have a dvd burner on my puter also and that does play it . help me plz
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    If u want 2 watch the movie on ur comp u do NOT have 2 burn it.

u can watch it with Windows Media Player

and if its a .bin/.cue file u can watch it with
    VideoLan

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    open the disc in media player, go into the mpegav folder, select "all files" in the file type combo box, and then select the avseq or sumthing file

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    uggg yea iam trying to use viedo lan now still working on it ... i tried to jus open that dat file with win media player jus kinda freezes there and i have all the latest codec .... o well guess take me some time to figure out thanks
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    ahhhh i got it .... iam using xingmpeg plays them jus fine thanks for your help anyways

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZLOsiris@11 May 2004 - 00:35
    i tried to jus open that dat file with win media player jus kinda freezes there and i have all the latest codec
    thats bcuz Windows Media Player doesnt play dat files u have 2 Rename the .dat to .mpg

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    dam really u got to be kidding me .... man if thats all it was iam going to kick my self and put an L on my forhead lmao

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    "VCDGear is a program designed to allow a user to extract MPEG streams from CD images, convert VCD files to MPEG, correct MPEG errors, and more -- all in a single step."

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by h121589+11 May 2004 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h121589 @ 11 May 2004 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZLOsiris@11 May 2004 - 00:35
    i tried to jus open that dat file with win media player jus kinda freezes there and i have all the latest codec
    thats bcuz Windows Media Player doesnt play dat files u have 2 Rename the .dat to .mpg [/b][/quote]
    u dont have to rename anything mate. Maybe i wasnt clear on the steps

look in "mpegav" folder, select any files for files of type, and the double click the "avseq01" file.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Memento+11 May 2004 - 15:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Memento @ 11 May 2004 - 15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by h121589@11 May 2004 - 01:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZLOsiris
    @11 May 2004 - 00:35

thats bcuz Windows Media Player doesnt play dat files u have 2 Rename the .dat to .mpg
    u dont have to rename anything mate. Maybe i wasnt clear on the steps

look in "mpegav" folder, select any files for files of type, and the double click the "avseq01" file. [/b][/quote]
    u do have 2 rename it bcuz in that folder is a .dat file and then u drag the .dat file on ur desktop or where ever u want 2 put it and u rename the .dat 2 .mpg if u want 2 watch it in Windows Media player or wut ever u want 2 watch it with and if u want 2 watch it with VideoLan u can simply drag the .dat file into VideoLan and it&#39;ll play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast