Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is There A Working Gamecube Emulator?

  1. #1
    ???

  2. Games   -   #2
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,551
    i forgot what the name was, but its the best 1 out and its still in beta


    in other words: dont bother

  3. Games   -   #3
    Dolphin
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  4. Games   -   #4
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,008
    ya dolphin is a highly developed gc emulator, plays sum games with playable speeds.

    http://www.dolphin-emu.com/

    looks at sum of the screens :music1:

    Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

  5. Games   -   #5
    Just buy a Cube m8....they're cheap enough now!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

  6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,053
    Originally posted by Guyver2003@11 May 2004 - 06:43
    ya dolphin is a highly developed gc emulator, plays sum games with playable speeds.

    http://www.dolphin-emu.com/

    looks at sum of the screens :music1:
    i got the dolphin emu earlier from that site nice one m8 ...

    i have to find a game to play with it

  7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+11 May 2004 - 12:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 11 May 2004 - 12:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guyver2003@11 May 2004 - 06:43
    ya dolphin is a highly developed gc emulator, plays sum games with playable speeds.

    http://www.dolphin-emu.com/

    looks at sum of the screens :music1:
    i got the dolphin emu earlier from that site nice one m8 ...

    i have to find a game to play with it [/b][/quote]
    only one game can be played with it.

  8. Games   -   #8
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,008
    no more than one can be played

    Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

  9. Games   -   #9
    that is correct.

    http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.ph...5&page=1&pp=15

    if you wanna plow through 25 pages of this, you can go ahead and find out that Bust-A-Move 3000 is the only game that works correctly with the emulator so far. it isn&#39;t "some games with playable speed," it&#39;s one game with correct graphics and playable speed. the rest are too slow, they crash, or they have extremely fcuked up graphics. :helpsmile:

  10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,053
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+12 May 2004 - 01:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 12 May 2004 - 01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@11 May 2004 - 12:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-Guyver2003
    @11 May 2004 - 06:43
    ya dolphin is a highly developed gc emulator, plays sum games with playable speeds.

    http://www.dolphin-emu.com/

    looks at sum of the screens :music1:

    i got the dolphin emu earlier from that site nice one m8 ...

    i have to find a game to play with it
    only one game can be played with it. [/b][/quote]
    hi 3RA1N1AC...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •