Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is Retarded

its soo stupid, i have the same kazaa lite you guys have and mine is still shit, my older computer i got from 1995 was doing better for dl's than my newest one. i've tried it all from hopping SN's, increasing or decreasing my upload width to setting the correct upload width. iv tried musclemans thing with that van halen thing. i dled the song that had 30+ sources, it went from 1 min (around 45+ kb/s, two sources&#33 (wich is still shitty for my new coputer and dsl) to 1 source .7kbs to 6 fucking hours!!! :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

tell me what i should do, explain it to me like i am new to this or a kid please

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    this is because of your isp(limiting you) or your supernode(mught be a crapy one)

your pc and dsl don't realy have nothing to do with it.

your upload speed depends on the # of connectable sources and their upload speed.

now when you tried van halen did you make sure there was nothing else uploading or downloading???

did you make sure that it is the song "right now" ??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    yah man it was right now, and i the shitty user was [email protected], whats an IP or whatever,

when i was dling from that guy, it stopped, and went to a different user which spead up the dl, there were no dls or pls present,

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    so are you behind a router??

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    whats a router???

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    do own the only pc in the house or are there other computers there also (desktop, labtop)??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    there are two computers

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    well then you are most likely behind a router. a router allows one net connection to be shared between multiple computers.

normally your internet connection will go to the router then your modem then the main pc.

ask your net work admn if you are behind a router, if so then you need to forward your port for klite (options>klite options>firewall>here you see the port klite uses) in the router(your router company will do this for free) then get kanat and run kanat evey time your run klite

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    but there is only 1 internet connection between the computers

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Originally posted by SamsonC@11 May 2004 - 16:31
    but there is only 1 internet connection between the computers

Which proves MM's point You are behind a router if you have 1 internet connections and 2 computers using that same connection. If you have this then use Kanat.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast