Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nick Berg Beheaded In Iraq

@Hank - Well spotted.

Originally posted by nigel123
    This only goes to show, how necessary it was/ is that the the coalition made an end on Hussein's regime and they should be supported at all costs.

My sympathies to the bereaved.
    WTF? My sympathies go to the bereaved too, but but how on earth does an American phone engineer being killed by an Al Quada group prove that Saddam Hussein ws a bad man with weapons of mass destruction? There is not connection here at all. Al Quada are using the volatile situation in Iraq to fight the US (cause thats what they do) and apparently murdering foreign civilians is a good way to do this (albeit from a f*cked up point of view. This situation of insurgent chaos arose as a natural consequence to the war, but has nothing at all to do with the reasons for invading Iraq in the first place.

The death of Nick Berg does not mean that George Bush is right, or that the coalition should be supported at all costs.

If the "cost" is torturing and humiliating Iraqi prisoners, should it be payed? Or is that the reason given for this man's death in the first place?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Double Agent
    oh man i completely lost my appitite when i saw that on the news :x

totally disgusted

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I found the Video on CNN but they wanted me to sign up to see it.Somebody send me a PM where it can be downloaded or something....please.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 May 2004 - 04:17
    I found the Video on CNN but they wanted me to sign up to see it.Somebody send me a PM where it can be downloaded or something....please.
    You can see some of it (though not all) at the Associated Press site free...

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Alex H+11 May 2004 - 19:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H &#064; 11 May 2004 - 19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> @Hank - Well spotted.

<!--QuoteBegin-nigel123

This only goes to show, how necessary it was/ is that the the coalition made an end on Hussein&#39;s regime and they should be supported at all costs.

My sympathies to the bereaved.
    WTF? My sympathies go to the bereaved too, but but how on earth does an American phone engineer being killed by an Al Quada group prove that Saddam Hussein ws a bad man with weapons of mass destruction? There is not connection here at all. Al Quada are using the volatile situation in Iraq to fight the US (cause thats what they do) and apparently murdering foreign civilians is a good way to do this (albeit from a f*cked up point of view. This situation of insurgent chaos arose as a natural consequence to the war, but has nothing at all to do with the reasons for invading Iraq in the first place.

The death of Nick Berg does not mean that George Bush is right, or that the coalition should be supported at all costs.

If the "cost" is torturing and humiliating Iraqi prisoners, should it be payed? Or is that the reason given for this man&#39;s death in the first place? [/b][/quote]
    Amen to that my friend. Sympathies to the family(ies) of this man, 2 wrongs never make a right but try telling that to al-qaeda but that has absolutely nothing to do with saddam hussein (who i might add never had any WMD&#39;s [except those USED during the iran-iraq war supplied by the U.S. gov&#39;t/military], prove me wrong on this one. Iraq is distabalizing faster than you could imagine, and these kind of acts done by terrorists will only make it worst, and that&#39;s exactly what the terrorists want.

oh man i completely lost my appitite when i saw that on the news&nbsp; :x

totally disgusted&nbsp;
    i didn&#39;t watch it and i probably won&#39;t. but you know what this means right? double the retaliation from the coaliation forces which takes us back to the point i made earlier, 2 wrongs never make a right (they make it worst) and in this case that&#39;s 3 wrongs never make a right.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 May 2004 - 04:17
    I found the video on overnet but can someone translate the video? Maybe find a english transcript somewhere? I am not trying to support them or condoning it or anything like that. I want to know what there saying.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+12 May 2004 - 06:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 12 May 2004 - 06:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 May 2004 - 04:17
    I found the video on overnet but can someone translate the video? Maybe find a english transcript somewhere? I am not trying to support them or condoning it or anything like that. I want to know what there saying. [/b][/quote]
    There are transcriptions on most of the big news sites, like cnn, ap etc.

Basically they say that they offered berg in a prisoner exchange but were denied.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    They summarize it and most likely leave out big parts of it. Am looking for a word by word translation and can someone find or tell me what the website were the video came from? It is hard to find.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I do not want to see the whole thing.I seen enough.Thanks.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    here you go see the fuking unsencored video, man it was so sick at last they cut his head off
    Good speed i got 42k

File: nick berg beheading video - Warning - Graphic&#33;.wmv
    Length: 5566007 Bytes, 5436KB
    UUHash: =c+TRAdXmVNeLvSHlwKyjtHRoH2c=

Edit: just seacrh for "Beheaded video " and u get "nick berg excution video #2" download that.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast