Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best Harddrive Backup Program

Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    I have searched Yahoo and went through a few pages looking for a download link for Norton Ghost 2003. and no luck

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Originally posted by Hunted@16 May 2004 - 02:19
    I have searched Yahoo and went through a few pages looking for a download link for Norton Ghost 2003. and no luck
    what filesharing network do you use. ie kazaa, emule

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    BitTorrent, eMule, IRC are all great ways to get software.
    BTW, I didn't read everyone's suggestions, but I saw mentioning of Norton Ghost and I've heard it was great, but if you want a freeware alternative, The Ultimate Boot CD has a couple of diskette utilities for HDD cloning... among many other things.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    i downloaded mine from kazaa lite. ya thats right, i still use kazaa. dont turn this thread into a flaming againt kazaa lite, its not gonna make me stop using it.

so ya, i downlaoded it from there and it works great

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35

I never said anything against K-Lite. I just don&#39;t use ot for software. It&#39;s a fact that it just has more corrupt and bogus files. That&#39;s it, but I still use it, too.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    I&#39;ll have to get my moms computer back online again... I use her computer for all my BT downloading. Only thing is, the fan is not working right, and it will restart itself.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

I haven&#39;t read any of this thread, but I&#39;m gonna cast my vote for Norton Ghost

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@16 May 2004 - 00:45

I never said anything against K-Lite. I just don&#39;t use ot for software. It&#39;s a fact that it just has more corrupt and bogus files. That&#39;s it, but I still use it, too.

-- Xero Grid --
    ya, i know u didnt say anything about klite, but whenever i talk about klite everyone starts yellin at me telling me to stop using it cause of all the bogus files...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Maximum PC June issue had a article on the best hard drive back up utilites. Norton Ghost And Powerquest 7 were neck and neck. Read somewhere Symantec bought out powerquest tho.

http://www.softlandmark.com/PowerQuestDriveImage.htm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234