Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Robotussin

  1. #1
    Anyone every tried a "Robotussin Trip" before?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@11 May 2004 - 21:33
    Anyone every tried a "Robotussin Trip" before?
    No,
    Nien,
    No in french


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+11 May 2004 - 20:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 11 May 2004 - 20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@11 May 2004 - 21:33
    Anyone every tried a "Robotussin Trip" before?
    No,
    Nien,
    No in french [/b][/quote]
    Actually, I&#39;d like this in German please.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Oh....


    I got a whole bottle of Tussin&#39; near me.....Im wondering if I should go on a "Trip" or not......

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@11 May 2004 - 21:43
    Oh....


    I got a whole bottle of Tussin&#39; near me.....Im wondering if I should go on a "Trip" or not......
    Sind Sie Sie entsteint liegenzigeuner?


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Usually I&#39;d advise against any kind of narotic abuse but for you I&#39;m gonna make an exception...so go ahead knock yourself out and enjoy the"trip."

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 May 2004 - 21:46
    Usually I&#39;d advise against any kind of narotic abuse but for you I&#39;m gonna make an exception...so go ahead knock yourself out and enjoy the"trip."
    Dummer Junge, könnte er riun sein Leben, das Sachen wie das, Rechtrückseite zu sein tut, die ich ein doobie benötige. Und mehr Rauch in Ihr soulseek geteiltes Heft eingesetzt könnte ich auf dieser kleinen Spitze hoch kaum erhalten.

    Stupid boy, he could riun his life doing things like that, be right back i need a doobie. And put more smoke in your soulseek shared folder i could hardly get high on that tiny bit.


  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+11 May 2004 - 17:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 11 May 2004 - 17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@11 May 2004 - 21:43
    Oh....


    I got a whole bottle of Tussin&#39; near me.....Im wondering if I should go on a "Trip" or not......
    Sind Sie Sie entsteint liegenzigeuner? [/b][/quote]
    Lying gypsie?

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+11 May 2004 - 21:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 11 May 2004 - 21:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@11 May 2004 - 17:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe
    @11 May 2004 - 21:43
    Oh....


    I got a whole bottle of Tussin&#39; near me.....Im wondering if I should go on a "Trip" or not......

    Sind Sie Sie entsteint liegenzigeuner?
    Lying gypsie? [/b][/quote]
    Hitman 9 ist ist nicht es, becuase groß, das ich wirklich es habe .


  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@11 May 2004 - 17:48

    Stupid boy, he could riun his life doing things like that,
    Eh....no.


    Robotussin cant do nothing really harmful, compared to weed, PCP, etc....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •