Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Berg Killing

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I was curious as well but now I just really don't care to see it and I have seen real snuff. Killing a civilian for the purpose of showing us all to underscore their bullshit point has backfired.

I don't know why but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth like 9/11.

Al-Jazeera didn't even air it. I was actually surprised at that.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+12 May 2004 - 10:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat &#064; 12 May 2004 - 10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agamalizard@11 May 2004 - 15:54
    does any1 know the website where the video was posted??
    WTF reason do you need to see the vidoe for? Isn&#39;t it enough that it
    happened - does this not anger or disgust you enough?

Seriously - can&#39;t you imagine it for yourself....damn
    [/b][/quote]
    Sorry if this offends, but it needs to be done. We are sophisticated humans who can choose what they want to see. The images in this video are real. Please keep this one thought in your mind: My desire to see this video shouldn&#39;t offend you, instead the evil men who carried out these acts should be where you direct your anger.

Edit:

Link removed.

Yes we are human, and if you want to watch this "snuff movie" then please go find it....please do not link it here, we have kids ffs
    Proud member of MDS

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Also where is the site where this is supposed to have originated from?

Edit:

Link removed, read the previous post

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by SeK612@12 May 2004 - 16:16

Also where is the site where this is supposed to have originated from?
    already been posted... does anyone read these threads? ... anyway, the site was an Islamic Jihad site loosely affiliated with Al Jazeera tv in Iraq.

Edit:

Link Removed from Quote
    Proud member of MDS

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I was just posting a mirror (looks like the mods are removing them anyway).

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Its not the violence per se.... we have allowed links to "executions" etc before, if posted in context.

However, this is not a nice way to go.... Death, in Context, is posted...fine

Slow Decapitation?

No.... its just too much

Sorry...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Damn, I&#39;ll make my statement and go... it was still my understanding that the internet was the only, and possibly the last avenue for free speech. I&#39;m so sick and tired of the fucking censorship in this forum. I&#39;ve been asked to edit posts, remove avatars, etc.

NEWS FLASH------&#62; I understand that 14 year old kids read this forum, and, because of that graphic pics may be edited or removed. A link, or more importantly, simple text should NOT be removed. I believe that my post and link description was pretty clear... No one should be clicking on that link unless they want to see what is behind the curtain.

I&#39;m really tired of conservative peeps trying to tell me, or anyone else, what they CAN or CANNOT see. If you don&#39;t like it, change the channel&#33;

Despite your crude description Rat Faced, a &#39;snuff&#39; movie as you describe it, this video is extremely important to our culture. It represents the atrocities that are happening in this world, and it helps Americans to understand the urgent need to stop this sort of thing from happening. In fact, it might just put a name/face on acts of violence, which us americans are trying to stop. I&#39;m disappointed with your choice to remove it Rat Faced. Maybe next time you could just edit the post so the link is no longer clickable?
    Proud member of MDS

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Maybe next time you could just edit the post so the link is no longer clickable?
    Thats a fair point.

If you put the "Link" so its not direct, I wont change it.... but please, make sure you put a major warning on it

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@12 May 2004 - 16:43
    Maybe next time you could just edit the post so the link is no longer clickable?
    Thats a fair point.

If you put the "Link" so its not direct, I wont change it.... but please, make sure you put a major warning on it
    Fair enough, sorry for my little outburst...

The reason I feel so strongly about it, has to do with the prisoner abuse photos that the government is working with now. I watched CNN yesterday, for the better part of the day. All I heard was talk of these photos, and whether they should be released to the public. After 8 hours, the photos still weren&#39;t released to the public, and more importantly, the White House is still trying to determine if Americans, or anyone, should have the right to see them.

This is a fundamental flaw in free speech. The &#39;public&#39; is sending their kids to war, and some are coming home in coffins. That thought, speaks volumes to me, about how things in another part of the world, could possibly effect me. The gov&#39;t of the United States wants to send your kids into war, where beheadings and abuse are clearly a common practice. Your children&#39;s faces could be the next to appear on a video like this. We need to know what is going on, and we have a right to, if for no other reason, than to understand the evils in society, and to work to correct this type of behavior.
    Proud member of MDS

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by Jibbler@12 May 2004 - 22:56
    We need to know what is going on, and we have a right to, if for no other reason, than to understand the evils in society, and to work to correct this type of behavior.
    I couldn&#39;t agree more. But what the hell does that have to do with your "right" to have it posted on a public forum?

From what I can tell, there are 2 threads here in this forum alone that tell you what has happened. Do you really need to see it to make up your mind that it is wrong?

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I have nothing aginst you seeing it and it doesn&#39;t influence the way I think about anyone who wants to see it. We should not have these things hidden from us but live video coverage in full gorey detail is a bit much to think we have a right to.

Sorry if I offend you, it just reminds me of something I overheard when those people were beaten to pieces and drug around in the last month or so. I was in the grocery store and this lady was complaining that she did not get a chance to see the video footage of it happening. She was upset that by the time she found out, only edited versions were being shown.

She said that if we can send our soldiers over there to die then she wants to and has a right to see it. I agree, but as far as I&#39;m concerned she also has the right to see it first hand. If she is so gung ho about it she needs to get herself a gun and catch the first flight to Iraq. After all, I wouldn&#39;t want her to think she had missed anything

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast