Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mcdonalds Adult Happy Meal

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    source

The adult meal, priced at $5.99 a box, includes a choice of McDonald's four premium salads, a "stepometer" that clips on a belt and counts the number of steps you take in a day, and a "Step With It!" booklet with tips for walking and working out.
    What's so "happy" about that ? if i go to mcdonalds i want food that will block my arteries, otherwise what's the point?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    What a hypocritical thing to do.

"We've been making people more unhealthy for years, but now we'll decide to pretend we're making them healthy, cos that'll make us more money"

edit: Dassani water too. That was banned here in the UK because it was unfit for public consumption

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    wasnt coca-cola also in shit for sellling dassni as spring water for a quid a time when it was just untreated un modified tapwatter?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

4. Lounge   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBoo@11 May 2004 - 18:09
    wasnt coca-cola also in shit for sellling dassni as spring water for a quid a time when it was just untreated un modified tapwatter?
    yes but with this being mickey dees the water is probably made from concentrate

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@11 May 2004 - 19:56
    What a hypocritical thing to do.

"We've been making people more unhealthy for years, but now we'll decide to pretend we're making them healthy, cos that'll make us more money"

edit: Dassani water too. That was banned here in the UK because it was unfit for public consumption
    They stopped serving the "Super Sized" meals here in the U.S. because of
    concerns for their customers weight

On a side note...Did you hear about the lady who sued Mcdonalds because
    she burnt her mouth drinking a hot cup of coffee...Wait it gets better!
    her husband is also suing because due to her injury,she is no longer
    able to perform oral sex!

Only in America

Peace brotherdoobie

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by vidcc@11 May 2004 - 20:53
    source

The adult meal, priced at $5.99 a box, includes a choice of McDonald's four premium salads, a "stepometer" that clips on a belt and counts the number of steps you take in a day, and a "Step With It!" booklet with tips for walking and working out.

Are you fucking serious?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I was more pissed that they took away the super sized drink than the fires. I'd usually throw away half the fries just so I could get the bigger drink.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@12 May 2004 - 02:29
    I was more pissed that they took away the super sized drink than the fires. I'd usually throw away half the fries just so I could get the bigger drink.
    i think its health and safety thing though. the branch i worked at they were dead set agaist super size fires
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Remember what I said in my Post the other day about "Food being addicting".

Obesity will be the #1 cause of death next Year World Wide.Its really not something to joke around about.But because it is a Happy Meal it just sounds funny.

Deep down you want to think Mcdonalds is just rying to help the World out.But hell no.They are asking $5.99 for this shit.All they care about is the Money.But that is business.....am sure it is costing them something.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bloody burgonomics
    ronald can suck my big veggie dick!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast