Thread: Help Me Undersatnd This

Poster
    i've been using BT for a few months and have d/l a few things, i like dvdrs

im always on the look out for new films on dvdr and i cant understand why there is a lack of them when DVD rips are released.

Am i understanding the term correctly?

I came across a dvdrip of butterfly effect, i dont understand why the person who ripped this dvd has not released a dvdr as well?

are these dvd screeners with just the film only? - even so i wouldnt mind a copy

I respect these guys alot for what they give us so im not having a go, i was just wondering thats all
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    IF IT BE THE CASE that VIP members of certain forums get theses then I would consider putting in some cash, any recommended sites?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    the problem with dvdr is the size m8 4.7gig...screeners have a wartermark or clock in the picture somewhere or it goes black n white every say 20 mins...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Give me a 700 meg avi anyday over a 4.5 gig iso image of a dvd. Still being a dial up user (not for long hopefully) this would mean 1 movie a month.

As for the screener messages, minute of black & white, etc, I&#39;d prefer these and good quality to a cam&#39;s/telesync without message but poor quality, heads, etc.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I&#39;m with you. swampdog.

I&#39;ll download a DVD torrent but only to create the best quality AVI with AC3 5:1 sound. Takes me about 2 days to get the full DVD downloaded and about 7 hours to convert. The final results are first class when played on my LITEON 2001 and the CDRs I use are a lot cheaper than DVD R/RWs.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK