Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Locked Myself Out

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Oh look, the library IS open in the afternoon after all. They should change that in their leaflets

Anyway, I don't know anyone else around here so I can't go anywhere And the boab knows I locked myself out but he never invited me over to his place
    Oh well, I'm gonna let RF call the hospital because for complicated reasons I cannot call there myself
    If he can't reach Marc I'm just gonna go down to the police station and as where I can find a locksmith somewhere around here.
    Funnily enough, this library doesn't have a phonebook

2. Lounge   -   #32
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    We're with you in any case, Skweeky.

Stay warm.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #33
    BANNED
    kick ur door down

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Yes...but in 35 minutes I'll get kicked off the computers because then I'll have used up all my computer time for today :'(

Remind me to keep a nice warm wool sweater in my bag just in case I do sth stupid like this again...

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    How's about a tent and a sleeping bag?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by j2k4+12 May 2004 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 12 May 2004 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@12 May 2004 - 04:22
    No, I&#39;m in the library for the moment. At least it&#39;s warm in here, but I can hardly stay in here all day
    Awfully sorry for your plight, Skweeks, and sad you won&#39;t get this &#39;til after your problem is solved, but I felt compelled to point out that an American library would probably give you a cot, a hot, and offer you an invite to set up long-term housekeeping.

Even with Bushes budget cuts.

Whatta country&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Aye, because they&#39;d be so glad to actually see someone in an American library

Sonja - hang in there lass, the worst is still to come because Marc&#39;s gonna piss himself

7. Lounge   -   #37
    That would be even better...I could keep that in this outside cupboard we have. Only problem is that the key to that is kept on a little hook inside the house

I wonder why on earth Marc has a mobile if he never turns it on

edit: yes Liam...he will. That is if one of the nurses doesn&#39;t decide to run into Marc&#39;s son&#39;s room yelling that his dad&#39;s girlfriend forgot her key...In that that case I&#39;m gonna be dead.
    I just hope RF can get a hold of him in the hospital, otherwise I&#39;ll have to wait another 4 hours, or, if I&#39;m unlucky, another 12 till Marc goes to work...

8. Lounge   -   #38
    BANNED
    leave a key under a pot or some thing next time

9. Lounge   -   #39
    imported_computerfreak76
    why does it matter if one of the nurses runs into the room announcing that his girlfriend has locked her keys in the house?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Skweeky@12 May 2004 - 16:21
    That would be even better...I could keep that in this outside cupboard we have. Only problem is that the key to that is kept on a little hook inside the house
    You could have a key gilded or something and wear it in a chain on your neck all the time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast