Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Citibank Time

  1. #1


    subject line: CitibankOnline {E-mail} Verification


    DEAR citibank_ Client_,

    ThIs EMAIL was _sent_ _by the Citicard server to veerify _your_ E_Mail adress_.
    You must complete this process by clicking on_the_link _below_ and enteering
    in the litlle winndow your citi_bank Atm_ full Card Nummber and pin that
    you use in_the Atm machine. That is done - for-your protection -r- becaurse some_of_our
    memebrs no_longer have access to their _e-mail_ _address_es and we must verify it.


    [link removed]

    To verify your_ Email adderss and acccess your Citicard
    account, clic on the_ link _bellow_.

    HRARVmI2OH8 glEKke C1Rpkf5Zi8t83MOV

    the funny thing is i cant remember having a citibank account

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@12 May 2004 - 05:24


    subject line: CitibankOnline {E-mail} Verification


    DEAR citibank_ Client_,

    ThIs EMAIL was _sent_ _by the Citicard server to veerify _your_ E_Mail adress_.
    You must complete this process by clicking on_the_link _below_ and enteering
    in the litlle winndow your citi_bank Atm_ full Card Nummber and pin that
    you use in_the Atm machine. That is done - for-your protection -r- becaurse some_of_our
    memebrs no_longer have access to their _e-mail_ _address_es and we must verify it.


    [link removed]

    To verify your_ Email adderss and acccess your Citicard
    account, clic on the_ link _bellow_.

    HRARVmI2OH8 glEKke C1Rpkf5Zi8t83MOV

    the funny thing is i cant remember having a citibank account
    You would think that the spelling would at least be correct.

    Peace brotherdoobie

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    yeah and the guy who sent me it, his emil address wasn't something@citibank.com

    it was damon@freelove.com or some shite like that. i am quite supsicious.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@12 May 2004 - 05:38
    yeah and the guy who sent me it, his emil address wasn't something@citibank.com

    it was damon@freelove.com or some shite like that. i am quite supsicious.


    Peace brotherdoobie

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@12 May 2004 - 04:38
    yeah and the guy who sent me it, his emil address wasn't something@citibank.com

    it was damon@freelove.com or some shite like that. i am quite supsicious.
    Even if it would say something@citibank.com don't answer any of these type of scams. Banks don't do "Verification" like this.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    9,810
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+12 May 2004 - 11:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 12 May 2004 - 11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    [O],12 May 2004 - 04:38] yeah and the guy who sent me it, his emil address wasn&#39;t something@citibank.com

    it was damon@freelove.com or some shite like that. i am quite supsicious.

    Even if it would say something@citibank.com don&#39;t answer any of these type of scams. Banks don&#39;t do "Verification" like this.
    [/quote]
    See, that proves that Citibank aren&#39;t trying to scam you (unusually) so go ahead and send your credit card details.
    .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    336
    Lynx, r u nuts? Its a damn feckin scam. That guys gonna use ur credit card details 2 withdraw money from ur account. Then ull be in pretty deep shit. (Dat is, by the time u realize it)
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@12 May 2004 - 12:49
    Lynx, r u nuts? Its a damn feckin scam. That guys gonna use ur credit card details 2 withdraw money from ur account. Then ull be in pretty deep shit. (Dat is, by the time u realize it)
    Lynx I think you forgot your [sarcasm] tags again

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    lynx's Avatar .
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    9,810
    Originally posted by Lamsey+12 May 2004 - 12:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 12 May 2004 - 12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-destroyerofevil@12 May 2004 - 12:49
    Lynx, r u nuts? Its a damn feckin scam. That guys gonna use ur credit card details 2 withdraw money from ur account. Then ull be in pretty deep shit. (Dat is, by the time u realize it)
    Lynx I think you forgot your [sarcasm] tags again [/b][/quote]
    I was serious.

    In my experience it is probably far safer to send your details to the moron who sent the email than it is to send them to Citibank.
    .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    336
    Simple conclusion: Dont send it 2 any1.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •