Thread: 4 The Half-life 2 Freaks...

Poster
    Valve and Vivendi today launched the official site for Half-Life 2, the game that even your grandmother is looking forward to. Therein, you'll find all the usual goodies, except this time, they're all about an unusually amazing looking game.

For screens, a trailer, news, game details, and other ever-so-tasty Half-Life 2 tidbits, point your browser right here. (We'll warn you now, however, that the exciting-seeming trailer on the site is, right now, nothing you haven't seen before.)

We've got plenty more HL2 goodies coming right from the floor of E3. Keep watching.

P.s my grandma doesnt even noe wat video games r so...
    Anyways guys the site is www.half-life2.com
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@13 May 2004 - 00:51
    Valve and Vivendi today launched the official site for Half-Life 2, the game that even your grandmother is looking forward to. Therein, you'll find all the usual goodies, except this time, they're all about an unusually amazing looking game.

For screens, a trailer, news, game details, and other ever-so-tasty Half-Life 2 tidbits, point your browser right here. (We'll warn you now, however, that the exciting-seeming trailer on the site is, right now, nothing you haven't seen before.)

We've got plenty more HL2 goodies coming right from the floor of E3. Keep watching.

P.s my grandma doesnt even noe wat video games r so...
    Anyways guys the site is www.half-life2.com
    official site? what is it?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Seems i should write bigger: ANYWAYS GUYS THE OFFICIAL SITE IS www.half-life2.com.There.

jk my fren
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I'm lazy. I'm also willing to bet that many others here are just as lazy, so, for the greater good of humanity, I'm willing to put forth a little effort...

www.half-life2.com