Thread: Windows Media

Hi

Is there a way you can save a video when it's streaming on a website? If so how and what do I need to do?

Thanks...

D

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    WM Recorder

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@13 May 2004 - 05:11
    WM Recorder
    only good if you have a serial for it,otherwise it's no good

The only limitation of the demo is that you can record a maximum of 2 minutes of video or audio per clip. Once you order (purchase a registration code), you can record clips of any length.

hmm...asspie

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Filliz+13 May 2004 - 04:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Filliz @ 13 May 2004 - 04:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2nd gen noob@13 May 2004 - 05:11
    WM Recorder
    only good if you have a serial for it,otherwise it&#39;s no good

The only limitation of the demo is that you can record a maximum of 2 minutes of video or audio per clip. Once you order (purchase a registration code), you can record clips of any length.
    [/b][/quote]
    If you can&#39;t get a serial, what are you doing on a p2p board?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by dee_madison2003@12 May 2004 - 20:05
    Hi

&nbsp; Is there a way you can save a video when it&#39;s streaming on a website? If so how and what do I need to do?

Thanks...

D
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_so...x_vcr_suite.cfm

Sorry about the link. My javascript is turned off periodically for security purposes.

Wow it linked&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Hey guys thanks for ur reply&#33;

But turns out a small program called NetTransport works better than the others, it is so simple, and i didnt have to install a bunch of extra crap, since im on xp the urlsnooper didnt work on my pc, and the streambox was just complicated... this program it excellent for downloading anything&#33; its so fast&#33; im on dial up so this is a must for dial up(ers) lol

D

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by dee_madison2003@13 May 2004 - 18:46
    Hey guys thanks for ur reply&#33;

But turns out a small program called NetTransport works better than the others, it is so simple, and i didnt have to install a bunch of extra crap, since im on xp the urlsnooper didnt work on my pc, and the streambox was just complicated... this program it excellent for downloading anything&#33; its so fast&#33; im on dial up so this is a must for dial up(ers) lol

D
    Thanks for the advertisement.