Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Band

Just wanting to find out, what is the best band you have seen live and why?

Mine is probally sevendust. I saw them not so long ago and had the best time. They made a real connection with the crowd, more so than any other band i have seen, I think it healped that it was in a small venue. The band seemed sooo happy to be there and i think they had about as much fun as the crowd. The night was also good cause i got up to the fence (even though i was drenched afterwards), plus i found $50.

2. Music   -   #2
    Foo Fighters - I've seen them abt 3 times now and everytime I'm never dissapointed

Filter - so so so GOOD, can't wait till they go on tour again

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

3. Music   -   #3
    I'd have to agree that Sevendust is awesome live... them or Ill Niņo would be my pick... however I am going to see In Flames, Killswitch Engage, and As I Lay Dying on the 25th so my mind might change after that.
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I eat quarters.
    My Hero</span>

4. Music   -   #4
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Originally posted by Engvalt@13 May 2004 - 16:05
    I&#39;d have to agree that Sevendust is awesome live... them or Ill Niņo would be my pick... however I am going to see In Flames, Killswitch Engage, and As I Lay Dying on the 25th so my mind might change after that.
    I&#39;m going to see them June 1st

5. Music   -   #5
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I went to See Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band and it blew me away. By far the best concert I&#39;ve ever been to in my life. We had some of the best seats in the house (4 rows from the stage, front and center) and I couldn&#39;t hear for 3 days afterwards. I haven&#39;t been to a show sense that the artist put more emotion and feeling into every song like it was the last time they&#39;d sing it. That&#39;s the impression that I got while watching this show, like it was the last concert he&#39;d ever perform in. That was about 3 years ago and to this very day I remember that show like it was last night :music1:

6. Music   -   #6
    Metallica

7. Music   -   #7
    old school
    had fun seeing NOFX, Strike Anywhere, Tsunami Bomb. but by far the best show was put on by the Vandals.

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes second best

8. Music   -   #8
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Brian Setzer Orchestra at Pori Jazz Festival, it kicked butt.

Spoiler: Show

9. Music   -   #9
    peter gabriel(last night ), david byrne, the jam, alabama 3, leftfield, hmm I could be here for a while, best leave this alone

10. Music   -   #10
    I think I like Choke best in live concert, and close second and third would have to be Belvedere and Alexisonfire, they were all good
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast