Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strange Dreams

Originally posted by gemby!@13 May 2004 - 21:38
    i had a dream where i caught my brother smoking a doobie, so i nicked a doobie out of his school bag and tried smoking it myself , but because them cheapo lighters have the sore bit for my thumb i couldn't light it !!!!!

then my alarm went off and i was doobie-less
    that sure was a sad dream gemby

tell ya what i will post one too ya

2. Lounge   -   #12
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 15:47
    Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i'm not telling

where do i get a bee hat ?? do you have one ?
    No he meant latently (latent would of been the proper tense)...Which is pretty much the opposite off a blatant homosexual.

And if your not telling and it's possible... then latent is
    definitely the word for you

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+13 May 2004 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie &#064; 13 May 2004 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 15:47
    Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i&#39;m not telling

where do i get a bee hat ?? do you have one ?
    No he meant latently (latent would of been the proper tense)...Which is pretty much the opposite off a blatant homosexual.

And if your not telling and it&#39;s possible... then latent is

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    Au contraire, mon frere.
    EDit: or should that be "mon frere toxico"?

If I&#39;d have wanted to use latent instead of latently, I would have said: You are a latent (adjective, modifier for homersexual) homersexual, rather than: latently(adverb, describes how he is it) homersexual.

hehe

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+13 May 2004 - 21:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 13 May 2004 - 21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 15:47
    Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i&#39;m not telling

where do i get a bee hat&nbsp; ??&nbsp; do you have one ?

And if your not telling and it&#39;s possible... then latent is

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]

i stand corrected thankyou sir doobie

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BANNED
    I had a dream one that i was normal. :helpsmile:

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i fink it means you&#39;re fucked up

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Oh dear rappy seek help straight away i have a good psychologist i could give you her number

8. Lounge   -   #18
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Shoes - Trapped but wanting to leave. Scared that you can&#39;t make your future plans a reality.

Bees - New social sitituation, need to make new friends. Fear of being rejected.

@dwightfry - Your dream is quite disturbing on a number of levels. I don&#39;t wish to cause any harm so I won&#39;t tell you specifics. But I&#39;d suggest deep introspection & guidance by someone you know & trust who is much wiser & intellegent than you. Maybe a grandparent or kindly elderly person you know. Peace.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by zapjb@14 May 2004 - 00:26
    Shoes - Trapped but wanting to leave. Scared that you can&#39;t make your future plans a reality.

Bees - New social sitituation, need to make new friends. Fear of being rejected.

@dwightfry - Your dream is quite disturbing on a number of levels. I don&#39;t wish to cause any harm so I won&#39;t tell you specifics. But I&#39;d suggest deep introspection & guidance by someone you know & trust who is much wiser & intellegent than you. Maybe a grandparent or kindly elderly person you know. Peace.
    nice one liking both of those all though it does seem to say i&#39;m being a big scaredy cat

10. Lounge   -   #20
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Everybody has fears. Wasn&#39;t calling you anything. If I hurt your feelings I&#39;m sorry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast