Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed Underground 2

Poster
    Originally posted by Taiko88@14 May 2004 - 09:54
    Description
    Electronic Arts announced the development of Need For Speed Underground 2 under the EA GAMES brand. Need for Speed Underground 2 is the sequel to Need for Speed Underground, which has sold more than five million copies worldwide since its release in November 2003.

Need for Speed Underground 2 will challenge gamers to immerse themselves in the tuner culture, exploring an expansive, free-roaming city divided into five distinct neighborhoods. Gamers will encounter rival racers who will initiate events, tip players off to the hottest racing spots, and show them where to buy the most sought-after licensed aftermarket upgrades.

The game will feature new game modes, deep new performance customization and tuning, and more than 30 licensed cars. The game also delivers twice the visual customization upgrades as the original game, providing a staggering 70 billion possible car combinations for total automotive self-expression.

Need for Speed Underground 2 is currently under development by EA Canada and is scheduled for release in fall 2004 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, PC, and Game Boy Advance.

mOre info
    No 1 noobie u haf double posted. No 2 no one wants info from u after omfg spc3 rite from me.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Sweet...

No Smoky...

Definitely Sweet & Smoky! Need to start checking out the soundtrack...anyone got any info on that?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><span style='font-familyptima'>L8R&#33;
    Lzzrdboy</span></span></span>

Tylertoo

3. Games   -   #13
    I hope the soundtrack has better songs this time........SKEET SKEET SKEET.

4. Games   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    damn&#33; that&#39;s nice&#33; the doors and the sound system. dats my kinda car

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Looks like there&#39;s going to be some type of show mode integrated as well. Judges in all...even sweeter still
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><span style='font-familyptima'>L8R&#33;
    Lzzrdboy</span></span></span>

Tylertoo

6. Games   -   #16
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by BigBoo@13 May 2004 - 18:50
    i wanna go for a 10 mile drive through the countryside on a sunny day in an open top carrera. or at least have day time rides.

sorry to be a party-pooper, but i think i speak for more than me when i say nfsu1 failed
    no offence mate but it was in no way a failure, if you want outrun try something else, I don&#39;t imagine a lot of the underground street racers take to the countryside for a picnic trip I thought it was/is a great game, even if I am crap at it.

as I said no offence BigBoo just don&#39;t agree with you.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    i didnt like it. roads just dont look like that. i prefer to have to let go of accelerate and if its a game about souping cars up cant that part of the game be more interactiive?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by BigBoo@14 May 2004 - 06:46
    i didnt like it. roads just dont look like that. i prefer to have to let go of accelerate and if its a game about souping cars up cant that part of the game be more interactiive?
    that I do agree with , but finger on the hammer seems to be the case with most arcade type driving games , btw dunno bout the streets I spent most of time on the pavements

9. Games   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Gran Turismo 4 will own all&#33;

Hi-Jacked&#33;Debating thread&#33;

10. Games   -   #20
    don&#39;t have access to a ps2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast