Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: The Truth About Killing

  1. #1
    i saw a program on tv a few days back, that surprised me. i bet we all think we could go into war with a gun and just kill someone and be the hero.....we are wrong!!!

    could u look another man in the face during war, and when he is pleading with you not to kill him, would you do it...would u stab him to death? i dont think u would. it is said that 98% of soldiers wont do it. so u think u must be in the other 2%.... well the other 2% have been proven to by psychopaths.

    Obviously this does not include bomber pilots, cos they dont have to see who they kill, all they see is a little thing on the screen.

    anyway if u wanna read more then go here :

    The Truth About Killing.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    I don't know how seriously you want people to take this topic.

    The lounge tends to feature a lot of hijacks and similar.

    Have a look around, maybe talk club or world news is better.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    I never killed anybody
    but ive alot of insects unconciously
    once killled a Sparrow with a bbgun right thru the eyes
    didnt do it anymore.


  4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    I've seen that documentary. It was on Channel Four. Well made but very very gruesome.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,065
    1% are sociopaths.


    1% are heroes who cant bare their own men sufferng



    i saw it too
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    i know someone at school who would - he is a sick fucker, and he is kinda weird
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Originally posted by gemby!@13 May 2004 - 17:00
    i know someone at school who would - he is a sick fucker, and he is kinda weird
    Their not a member of this forum are they ?

    Peace brotherdoobie :helpsmile:

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    yea, thats true .

    but i rekon someone is only likely to kill if they have a real reason.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,065
    Originally posted by gemby!@13 May 2004 - 22:00
    i know someone at school who would - he is a sick fucker, and he is kinda weird
    do we know him?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    nah scribblec is harmless !!!

    bless his lil cotton socks

    and he didnt give me a gudbye hug today cos it was last day of school !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •