Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Back To College

  1. #1
    no there not lyrics to my first number one,

    i want to go back to college, i dropped out 3 times in hrm as many months, now i wanna go back, but i'm 20? is it to late? will people beat me and steal my dinner money?

    but seriously i wanna go back real life sucks so fucking much
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    3,326
    *YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNN*

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,065
    yo scribs




    get a job lowt

    try OU course maybe
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Deep B)



    edit: OU? how about fuckU, i want people, classes, breaking things i don't have to pay for, a reason to get up that doesn't suck...


    and i have a job, of sorts... how many you got?
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    3,326
    Originally posted by BigBoo@14 May 2004 - 00:43
    yo scribs




    get a job lowt

    try OU course maybe
    wadup homie


    lol nice one ben

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,065
    @benks - fancy a cuppa?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    Originally posted by benxuk@14 May 2004 - 00:41
    no there not lyrics to my first number one,

    i want to go back to college, i dropped out 3 times in hrm as many months, now i wanna go back, but i'm 20? is it to late? will people beat me and steal my dinner money?

    but seriously i wanna go back real life sucks so fucking much
    No!its never too late to learn

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    @largescare: yeah two sugers, round tea-bag else momma freaks, and aint there a remedial smack tard in college with you thats 21? oh yeah you just dropped out hehehe
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,065
    Originally posted by benxuk@14 May 2004 - 00:48
    @largescare: yeah two sugers, round tea-bag else momma freaks, and aint there a remedial smack tard in college with you thats 21? oh yeah you just dropped out hehehe
    so thats a no then?



    edit - im 18 and i got kicked out
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    no thats yeah, that was no, but the tea question was yeah, and i wasn't refering to you, but remember that time i came up to college and sat in the bridge? there was those tards from my year picking eachovers nose's and having a solitaire compo?
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •