Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vice City

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    ON SUBJECT: Vice city. Yea. It's cool.

I remember the week I was suicidel. I drank nothing but bloody marries and turned dave matthews on loud and hit the wall. The police had came over and I had recognized the cop. I just can't remember now where I rememberd him from. Then there was the time when everyone on this board didn't like me too much for my obnoxiousness, then the time corner pocket came to my house and beat me down. Then the week when me and octopussy had a huge fight about him spamming these boards. Then we ended up as buds and I talk to him every now and then.

To you that still hate him: He's not such a bad guy. He came back serveral times as different names like: Raped ape, raven, maya....man that dude was wierd. Anyway I think I'm going to go lay down. Too many painful memories flowing back. Gotta let em go. :helpsmile:

EDIT: Thanks for the hug. Want to be my new brother?

EDIT: Oh and speaking of Corner pocket, anyone know if he still posts around here? I remember one of the last posts I read from him his brother had died. Then I had seen him on the active users list and he had "I'm back(or something like that)" in his sig. Wonder what he's up to. Then there was balamm... Ahh the good old days. . Night.

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@14 May 2004 - 00:45
    :beerchug: i guess your drunk and you made it up in your mind
    Video of Cade being drunk off his ass.

3. Games   -   #13
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    u dont have 2 reoptimize ur game 2 ur card, it doesnt matter what card u have it will run at the same graphics, the only thing the card helps w/ is reloution, draw distance and frames per second which u can change in the options
    tYiA

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 06:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 06:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@14 May 2004 - 00:45
    :beerchug: i guess your drunk and you made it up in your mind
    Video of Cade being drunk off his ass. [/b][/quote]
    yeah thats what he probably looks like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12