Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Since I got a new video card how do you reconvert textures to optimal fit my video card?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Myah ppl r posting bout san andreas and here u r posting bout vice city.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@13 May 2004 - 22:20
    Myah ppl r posting bout san andreas and here u r posting bout vice city.
    Its because he wants to play Vice City.

So what if the new hot topic is about San Adreas....not everyone here wants to talk about E3....

Keikan, I wish I could help....but I rarely play PC games, so I dont know shit about what you need help with.....

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Oh i see. Anyways im not such a genius wif video cards so sorry cant help ya. Maybe someone at software world can help u.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

5. Games   -   #5
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    All I can say dude is reinstall vice city. Then when you start it up again, it will do that texture convert thing.

Don't know any other way to do it.

OFF SUBJECT: I was just thinking. Looking around the forums tonight, thinking about the old memories. A lot of new faces around here. I remember coming here and posting all the time, seeing what the guys were up to. I remember the first day bawa came to the forums. He was posting about a game(we know him best for that ), and was showing screenshots. It was old so I had came in and told him(can't remember exactly): "Uhhh thats old news man and no one really cares". I of course felt bad later on, then came in here and apologized to him. Glad he stuck around.

I remember many nights, giving up sex, just to chat with the kazaa lite boys. Man I'm gonna miss you guys . You new guys take care of my brothers here ok .

Who am I kidding, I'll return. I always do . Peace guys. And sorry for turning your thread into my lounge .

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@14 May 2004 - 00:30
    I remember many nights, giving up sex, just to chat with the kazaa lite boys. Man I'm gonna miss you guys . You new guys take care of my brothers here ok .

Where you going?

7. Games   -   #7
    No where, I'm drinking again. Just fuckin around.

"It's 2:00 am I'm drunk again it's heavy on my mind.... I could never love again, so much as I love you..."

5 bucks to the person who can name what song that part came from, and 5 more for who sings that song.

8. Games   -   #8
    :beerchug: i guess your drunk and you made it up in your mind

9. Games   -   #9
    heh nope. Where's ol' funky, I betcha he'll know. Oh and to be on subject, vice city is the first game I ever posted about in this forum. It's around the time it came for pc.

Please forgive me, I have done this so many times. I'm going through a depressing time right now as my brother has recently moved outta town, I have to work(we don't get to play much anymore), and my wife is at home with the baby.

For those of you who don't know me, it was like this: I was 19, had a fiance who worked, and I sat at home talking in this forum and playing games with my brother. She eventually had to quit work and have the baby, I had to get a job, and my brother is gone. I'm screwed. I need a friend, someone wanna give me a hug ?

10. Games   -   #10
    things will get better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast