Thread: Longhorn Problems

Klona
    Downloaded a Leaked Version of Longhorn 4074 and partioned my 60gb HD, A 40Gb for Xp and A 20gb to install Longhorn, after running longhorn for 5 mins i decided i hated it and wont bother with it again, now back on loverly XP i need to know how to remove Longhorn From My Machine and from the OS Selection Boot Screen.

Trust Me its Very Slow, Very Drab (Grey) and extreamly Shite

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    change you boot options back to only xp , and format the partition mate

start/ settings / control panel / system / advanced / start up and recovery settings /

change default operating sys to xp

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Klona@14 May 2004 - 06:21
    Downloaded a Leaked Version of Longhorn 4074 and partioned my 60gb HD, A 40Gb for Xp and A 20gb to install Longhorn, after running longhorn for 5 mins i decided i hated it and wont bother with it again, now back on loverly XP i need to know how to remove Longhorn From My Machine and from the OS Selection Boot Screen.

Trust Me its Very Slow, Very Drab (Grey) and extreamly Shite
    did you manage to get the internet to work on it? a bit of simple tweaking makes longhorn run as fast as xp, and the theme can be turned off. or install style xp like i did. but i couldnt get the internet to work (this was buils 4051, or whatever the 405x one is) so i just gave up.