Thread: Runescape And Runescape Classic Macros

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok, for all of you out there who play RuneScape and RSC (Runescape Classic), I thought I'd shed some light on you, relive you from all of that pointless, countless hours of mining and training. Ladies and gents, I bring you SCAR, (Shit Compared to Auto Rune).

What is SCAR?
    SCAR is a scriptable macro program for automatization of tasks. It can also be used to create games and simple tools, teach yourself programming or cheat in online games. SCAR was initially written as cheat for RuneScape as the very first scriptable clicker for the game. SCAR scripts are written in Pascal language.

How to use SCAR?
    After you download and extract the archive, launch SCAR and instructions of usage will be displayed. If you are still having problems, visit SCAR forums.

SCAR uses scripts, now don't frat, it's very easy just to load a script into scar, pick the colors, then set it to mine, or auto whatever the script is for, over night.

SCAR Forums
    Runescape Classic SCAR Scripts
    RuneScape SCAR Scripts
    Best. Mining. Script. Ever. (RS2)

Download SCAR Here.

Enjoi B)

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

3. Games   -   #3

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Nah jk dood. Anyways u new around here or just came back after a looooong lay-off?
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

5. Games   -   #5
    I'm actually returning after a well needed vaction, been busy with school work, exams, etc...I don't know if you can really call that a vacation though...

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Yeah where 2?

7. Games   -   #7
    Um...just around.