Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Execution Video

i was wondering if anyone knew where to find the execution of the american soldier. Curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I would like to see it.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Wrong forum.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Legolas@14 May 2004 - 20:12
    i was wondering if anyone knew where to find the execution of the american soldier. Curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I would like to see it.
    J'Pol made a great post about this:

If you truly wish the horror of the situation, don't bother watching a video of it, that tells you nothing. We are so de-sensitized by watching Hollywood horror movies that it is just another special effect to us.

Instead try to use your imagination and feel what this man felt, just before it happened. Imagine the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you, that you knew about in advance. Then imagine how you felt thinking about it going to happen, maybe someone waiting to give you a kicking after school and there was no way out of it. Remember that feeling, then multiply it a hundred, or a thousand times.

Imagine the absolute despair, you are bound and kneeling in the centre of the room, surrounded by your masked captives who are heavily armed. There is the foul smell of the sweaty and unwashed, including yourself. There is almost certainly the smell of urine and who knows what else. You know without doubt that they are going to cut your head off, there is no shadow of doubt it is going to happen. They make you say who you are, into a camera, they are filming this. You know people will be watching it. You hear your own voice, but it feels like someone else is talking, even though you recognize it. The you hear the voices in a foreign language and you know they are speaking hate. You know they are justifying what they are about to do to you, but why you - simply because you were there. You know it is going to happen soon and you know with total certainty that there is nothing to stop it. You can only wait ....

Close your eyes and try to imagine these things happening to you, try to imagine the smells and the sounds. Then you will know a fraction of how this man must have felt and a fraction of how utterly horrendous this was.

My prayers go out to him and his family. May he rest in peace and may they find consolation.
    I defiently couldn't have said it better myself...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Legolas@14 May 2004 - 17:12
    Type in "Nick Berg" in Google.

Its all over the net.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 21:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 17:12

Its all over the net. [/b][/quote]

6. Lounge   -   #6
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 14:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe &#064; 14 May 2004 - 14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 17:12

Its all over the net.[/b][/quote]
    @Manny Roscoe.....

Did you not read the quote by J&#39;Pol which Withcheese provided?

Could you not have left it alone? Seriously - there are so many complete idiots
    here who choose not to use their brain.....ffs.....

Read the damn quote....then think how you stepped all over it and Nick Berg
    with your insightful and helpful reply...

CrumbCat

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    He can&#39;t help it CC, he&#39;s a prick for life

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by danb@14 May 2004 - 17:48
    He can&#39;t help it CC, he&#39;s a prick for life
    How am I a prick?

I know its a bad video, but censoring shit up is wrong.

I didnt post a direct link to the video, which would be a wrong thing to do.

I just told him to Google it....simple.

Ignornant bastards.....if he wants to see it, let him.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Tactful stuff

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast