Thread: I Need Some Help........

can someone please recomme me a good software against Hackers??
    cuz some 1 hack to my pc........ he did'nt stole anything but still i want a good programme to protect myself.

thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    have you tried downloading norton internet security off of kazaa. i did and i don't have an problems

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i will download it now.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Itav to protect yourself against hackers definately get BlackIce. It is the best firewall there is. It does its job and I havent any problems with it yet. BLACKICE is the best.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    only problem with black ice is that it is almost too good, since you can't hardly load new programs with it on your computer.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    lol zone alarm... +

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    and one main thing, set a administrator password , if not theres ur welcoming mat

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Tigger what are u talking about u can still download new programs easily. Just it has application protection so it asks u everytime u try to open something new. All u have to do is say dont ask me again and click continue and it will be added to BlackICE lists. Also u can turn it off too if u would prefer.

Also Soul zone alarm blows ass. It doesnt do shit. I know ppl who can hack and say it doesnt do shit and has many holes. No problem to get around. So for all u damn zone alarm fan boys u need to shut up cause zone alarm sucks.

Zone Alarm is for n00bs.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by the-ninja69@17 March 2003 - 05:03
    Zone Alarm is for n00bs.
    Why?

I wouldnt call Myself a n00b anyway. ZA Pro has a lot of settings and if You configure it correctly You'll find it very useful and it will protect Your computer as You wish.

he did'nt stole anything but still i want a good programme to protect myself
    How do You know that? I take that as a guess.

Just try a few firewalls out and see for Yourself what's best for You!
    It all depends what You're doing on the internet and what You want to allow and what not to.

BOT