Thread: Does Anyone Have Itunes?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Hi there. I kind of need a favor...

I've been looking for a song from the movie 'Man on Fire' for weeks now. Here is what I learned yesterday, there is a Man on Fire soundtrack, and it is only available on iTunes, for some reason. The song I'm looking for is the last song in the Man on Fire soundtrack, and its titled "The End". It's by Harry Gregson-Williams and Lisa Gerrard (she's doing the vocals). It's the song that plays at the end of the movie.

If anyone here has iTunes, I'd be nice if I could somehow get that song "The End" from the Man on Fire soundtrack. Many thanks to anyone who replies.

2. Music   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Anyone?

3. Music   -   #3
    If thiers a soundtrack get it from Bittorent or SoulSeek.

4. Music   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Itunes is for the Hip and Rich.

5. Music   -   #5
    I use iTunes as my audio player. It's actually pretty poor, but easy to rip with.

I've never used the online music store, because frankly it's a rip off except on a couple of CD's. But you can usually get deals just as good or beter at a small record store.

So no, I dont have that song.

6. Music   -   #6
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    itunes is for win. xp and 00 i have 98

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by natedogg@16 May 2004 - 10:13
    itunes is for win. xp and 02 i have 98
    Windows 2002?

8. Music   -   #8
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Originally posted by Dubhguy@16 May 2004 - 02:29
    I use iTunes as my audio player. It's actually pretty poor, but easy to rip with.

I've never used the online music store, because frankly it's a rip off except on a couple of CD's. But you can usually get deals just as good or beter at a small record store.

So no, I dont have that song.
    Hello!

It is not Poor it is one of the best ones around!. Before iTunes for XP the situation for mp3 players on PC's where not as good as for macs!. iTunes is what the Windows users have longed for!.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

9. Music   -   #9
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

I have now searched for it on multiple networks and it seems that it is not yeat available on P2P. However I did found some DVD rips of the movie itself on Overnet so if your really into getting this song and it is available as a complete song in the end of the movie then you could download the entire movie and rip the sound of the movie as Wav using Goldwave and then just chop the file so that you just have the song in the end that you are after!.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!