Thread: Making Own Website

I recently had bad dealings with a company, and want to devote my webpage to this company, writing a full account of what happened, and wonder if there are any legal guides to follow of what to include etc.
    All the facts will be true, and it will possibly warn others about how this company deals, so anyone give me any help? Thanks.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    there's gotta be a better use of your time then a futile rant against a company who couldn't give a fuck.

A blog would be better than that.....not that anyone would read that either, but at least you'll have a record of your pathetic existance.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by rf9rider@18 May 2004 - 10:41
    I recently had bad dealings with a company, and want to devote my webpage to this company, writing a full account of what happened, and wonder if there are any legal guides to follow of what to include etc.
    All the facts will be true, and it will possibly warn others about how this company deals, so anyone give me any help? Thanks.
    Either write the public relations dept of the company or write to the Better Business Bureau if your in the U.S.

Depending on the size of the company, if you bitch enough and hound them by writing and tell them you have all the letters copied and sent to an attorney, more than likely they will give you what you want. Just bluff.