Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Thread Replying Surcharge

this thread costs 10p to reply to, this 10p could be used to supply better housing and food for the starving people of africa, so lets all reply and watch the fookers starve. :fugley:

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I have sent my money by Jim Davidson's Courier Service as he needs the work.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gungrave@15 May 2004 - 19:54
    [N][O][B] when you take over 7th Element's roll of Admin please can we have stricter rules against making one smilie posts.

@gg: If you don't understand something then feel free to hang your head in shame in your room, but you don't have to share it with the rest of the world...

Edit: Shit, another 10p is on it's way via Bernard Matthew's Freight Delivery.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by gungrave@15 May 2004 - 20:54
    please if you have nothing to say please STFU. posting smileys as replies to my threads is unnaceptable. i know you will reply to this with a smiley cos you haven't reached puberty yet and are still waiting to grow a dick so please sop fucking posting in my threads cos you are an annoying spamming fuck whit.

p.s. is fuckwit spelt correctly?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]+15 May 2004 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([N][O] @ 15 May 2004 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave@15 May 2004 - 20:54

please if you have nothing to say please STFU. posting smileys as replies to my threads is unnaceptable. i know you will reply to this with a smiley cos you haven&#39;t reached puberty yet and are still waiting to grow a dick so please sop fucking posting in my threads cos you are an annoying spamming fuck whit.

[/quote]

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gungrave+15 May 2004 - 19:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 15 May 2004 - 19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    please if you have nothing to say please STFU. posting smileys as replies to my threads is unnaceptable. i know you will reply to this with a smiley cos you haven&#39;t reached puberty yet and are still waiting to grow a dick so please sop fucking posting in my threads cos you are an annoying spamming fuck whit.

p.s. is fuckwit spelt correctly? [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]
    LMAO that&#39;s a goodone gg...try posting that here

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Withcheese+15 May 2004 - 21:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 May 2004 - 21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gungrave@15 May 2004 - 19:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N

[/b][/quote]
    LMAO that&#39;s a goodone gg...try posting that here [/b][/quote]

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gungrave+15 May 2004 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 15 May 2004 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese+15 May 2004 - 21:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 15 May 2004 - 21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave@15 May 2004 - 19:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N

[/b][/quote]
    LMAO that&#39;s a goodone gg...try posting that here [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]
    Fell for it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast