Thread: Xbox For 119.99 And Halo

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    First off i have detirmened tht im going to buy an xbox. Not a ps2 or a game cube I am buying it beacsue it is a very good system once it is modded whihc i indend to do. So in any event Gamestop.com as a deal that is 119.99 for a refubished xbox and halo, also i get a game or accesory that is under 9.99 for free and shipping is about $10. I was curious if anyone knew of a better deal that is out there. If so please post a lik to it. Also i have searched google for hours, but sometime you can overlook some better deal. Any replie are apreciated

neevakee

2. Games   -   #2
    It sounds like a really good deal to me....

If you got money to burn....then yeah....buy it.

Some good games are coming out for the system this year.....

But a year from now, the X-Box 2 will be revealed and its rumored to come out in December 2005 or early 2006....so....if I were you, I would hold on until it comes out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@15 May 2004 - 18:04

But a year from now, the X-Box 2 will be revealed and its rumored to come out in December 2005 or early 2006....so....if I were you, I would hold on until it comes out.
    i had really considered that, but then i said when that happens i will make my xbox a linux machine a make it a firewall or server. Alhtough you are right. Alos im buying it with birhtday money so i do have the money to blow.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by neevakee+15 May 2004 - 20:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neevakee @ 15 May 2004 - 20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@15 May 2004 - 18:04

i had really considered that, but then i said when that happens i will make my xbox a linux machine a make it a firewall or server. Alhtough you are right. Alos im buying it with birhtday money so i do have the money to blow. [/b][/quote]
    Then go for it.

I might buy one just to play Halo 2....then sell it to buy an X-Box 2.....

The X-Box 2 is backwards compatible.....I hope.....

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+15 May 2004 - 18:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 15 May 2004 - 18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by neevakee@15 May 2004 - 20:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe
    @15 May 2004 - 18:04

i had really considered that, but then i said when that happens i will make my xbox a linux machine a make it a firewall or server. Alhtough you are right. Alos im buying it with birhtday money so i do have the money to blow.
    Then go for it.

I might buy one just to play Halo 2....then sell it to buy an X-Box 2.....

The X-Box 2 is backwards compatible.....I hope..... [/b][/quote]
    halo 2 and fable yes i think ill do it, also you get a free gift of 9.99 of your chosing. It is a coupon code may get oddworld.