Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troy The Movie Is Out

ok i just downloaded the sample from mirc

from what i have seen its very grainy and lots of pixilation and the sound is very average

not bad for a first release but with the movie due out this week i would suggest waiting for a telescyn at least , i suggest ppl not bother downloading 1.4 gig of very average quality vcd unless you are desperate

plus its got a big red japanesse watermark in the bottom right thats pretty big

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    thanks for the advice dude - much appreciated

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    thanks for that i guess i will wait for a better one to come out

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    on another note. dont always dl the first version of a popular movie. u know its gonna be shit most of the times always get a sample first and read. i figure videocd is bound to come out with a good release of this

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    i used to see a helen lived the flat below..right psychopath man...american bitch..

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    thnx man!!!
    cheers.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Its magic baby!
    About the film, i saw it in the cinema and it wasn't that good i was expecting alot better. Brad pitt gave a good performance but that was about the end of it, orlando bloom was terrible. Story was quite rushed and they missed alot out, all in all a bad hollywood attempt.
    Wiz.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Availability: 84.37%
    HASH: 9874d3a84cc0f21fbd51730e2e32035b
    File: avi
    Type: video
    Size: 734271488
    Name: Troy [Dvd-Rip] Xvid CD1.avi

im downloading this from overnet. as u can seee its not fully available ( only 84.37% ) I have so far completed 70%.

Does anyone know if this is real or fake??? coz i have a feeling when i get to 84.37% completion i will be stuck there for a very long time.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by KLResurrectionUser@17 May 2004 - 21:56
    Availability: 84.37%
    HASH: 9874d3a84cc0f21fbd51730e2e32035b
    File: avi
    Type: video
    Size: 734271488
    Name: Troy [Dvd-Rip] Xvid CD1.avi

im downloading this from overnet. as u can seee its not fully available ( only 84.37% ) I have so far completed 70%.

Does anyone know if this is real or fake??? coz i have a feeling when i get to 84.37% completion i will be stuck there for a very long time.
    LMFAO

hate to tell you this but enjoy your fake file my friend.......

anyway why make a cam 1.4 gig?? ridiculous these groups should learn compressing

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    dam it i did think it was a bit iffy especially when i noticed that only 84% was available but i thought what if it aint u know. SO all the troy files on in overnet are fakes then? coz 1000's of ppl seem to have downloaded them. have they all got fakes files?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast