Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding Users

masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 May 2004 - 19:50
    RIP some Albums and you will be added.Its that easy.And don't tell us you have no CDs.Some of us are sick of hearing that shit.
    i have no CD's

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I've about 900 songs in my folder, all from full and complete albums, some with album art, but not most.

I don't consider that being a newb. I'm still in the process of ripping all of my collection, but as you probably know, it takes time, which at the moment, I don't have an abundance of. But I'm sure that once I'm done, if I dont add any more CDs to my collection I will have near 3000 songs from a avariety of genres.

I think 900 is a good mid level number, dont you? The Guide youguys put up for using it says 100 songs is minimum.

I do rip, and will continue ripping as fast as possible

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by Dubhguy@16 May 2004 - 20:24
    I've about 900 songs in my folder, all from full and complete albums, some with album art, but not most.

I don't consider that being a newb. I'm still in the process of ripping all of my collection, but as you probably know, it takes time, which at the moment, I don't have an abundance of. But I'm sure that once I'm done, if I dont add any more CDs to my collection I will have near 3000 songs from a avariety of genres.

I think 900 is a good mid level number, dont you? The Guide youguys put up for using it says 100 songs is minimum.

I do rip, and will continue ripping as fast as possible
    well ain't you just mr fancy pants

heheh

what's yer username on slsk and i'll mebbe add ya assuming i remembers and sees ya at the same time whenever am next on

though the best way is pming ppl on there asking nicely and most people will normally add you... *doesn;t knwow what the fuck he just said nor wether it makes any sense whatsoever but hey, who cares?*

oh and 3000 ain't bad for a start...

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    You have the 900 tracks ripped in mp3 format (or something similar, no *.ram, *.wma), and in proper folders (i.e. not all in one large folder)?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ohhh this is getting good.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Yes.

I do have my 900 files organized. Some of them are in .m4a format, but I will be converting them shortly.

I also have a buttload of stuff in .ra format, but need to find a way to convert them.

They are categorized by Artist, then album. If I find the time, I will put em into genre specific sections also.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Dubhguy@17 May 2004 - 03:36
    Yes.

I do have my 900 files organized. Some of them are in .m4a format, but I will be converting them shortly.

I also have a buttload of stuff in .ra format, but need to find a way to convert them.

They are categorized by Artist, then album. If I find the time, I will put em into genre specific sections also.
    You are going to convert them from an inferior format to mp3 or something of the like...?

If that's the case, I'm never adding you

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by Dubhguy@16 May 2004 - 23:36
    Yes.

hmmmmm, banned! don't bother bringing that shit in here... ever!

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by Dubhguy@16 May 2004 - 19:36

mp4 and real audio are shit....
    so...what do you think your mp3's are gonna be?
    *cough*shit*cough*
    thats the worst thing you can do to a rip...
    even worse than encoding it with xing or gogo
    if thats the way you plan to bring in your music...
    bye bye, dont let the door hit ya.... B)

ohhhhh!!!!!!....the lubing....(and he's not even made it to slsk yet)
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Last edited by summerlinda; 08-22-2006 at 12:30 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast