Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need For Speed Underground 2

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Dark Ride@11 June 2004 - 17:58
    Ya, of course GT4 will be an awesome game.I have enjoyed playing GT2 and GT3 for hours and hours.

NFSU was so succesfull because of the 2 Fast 2 Furious hype, that's a fact. GT is a timeless game that does not depend on hypes and current trends - it's just classic.

:gunsmile:
    i concurr B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #22
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Yall know when it will be out?

Subwoofer would be krunk..as long as it dont make the car heavier on the game..they will be awesome..I would love to put subs..if you want it to be like a real racer..dont put them in.

I hope you can choose like different intakes and intake styles and exhaust instead of just package 1 or 2 and stuff
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@12 June 2004 - 05:18
    Yall know when it will be out?

Subwoofer would be krunk..as long as it dont make the car heavier on the game..they will be awesome..I would love to put subs..if you want it to be like a real racer..dont put them in.

I hope you can choose like different intakes and intake styles and exhaust instead of just package 1 or 2 and stuff
    Why exactly would subwoofers be "krunk"? What's the point in adding a sub to your car, in a game where the intention is to race them? Of course the sub would add weight, if they didn't the game would be even more unrealistic (not that that would come as a surprise on a NFS game).

Seriously, why would you want to add a sub to your car?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Games   -   #24
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Because..I know some street racers that have subs..

Having the option to put subs in makes it even more realistic, you can either buy them or not, just like real life.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@12 June 2004 - 12:04
    Because..I know some street racers that have subs..

Having the option to put subs in makes it even more realistic, you can either buy them or not, just like real life.
    Subs in real life have a purpose
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Games   -   #26
    if theyre selling it on free roam its pretty obvious it&#39;ll suck because on the first nfsu free roam was taken out at the last-minute for no reason. since then i knew it was to be a selling point for the sequal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123