Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Research Project

LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    I am doing a project for U.S. History and I am havign trouble doing research on 2 topics,

1) Soul Force (Can't be about that Lesbian/Gay/Transgender one, I need the one back when Martin Luther King Jr. was alive, Old Civil Rights, not New)

2) Dejure Segregation

If you find information on it please link me, I would like to get soem information about those because I need to do an Oral Presentation on them this Thursday.

Thank you
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BigDaddy555's Avatar ONE MIN. NINE SEC.
    Originally posted by LilAznAccommodator@16 May 2004 - 22:25
    I am doing a project for U.S. History and I am havign trouble doing research on 2 topics,

1) Soul Force (Can't be about that Lesbian/Gay/Transgender one, I need the one back when Martin Luther King Jr. was alive, Old Civil Rights, not New)

2) Dejure Segregation

If you find information on it please link me, I would like to get soem information about those because I need to do an Oral Presentation on them this Thursday.

Thank you

3. Lounge   -   #3
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    And also not to be rude or anything. . . But that was very callow. . . I am simply asking for help, not a stupid responce like yours. . . If you aren't going to help me, you might as well do as your picture says.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by BigDaddy555+17 May 2004 - 04:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigDaddy555 @ 17 May 2004 - 04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LilAznAccommodator@16 May 2004 - 22:25

1) Soul Force (Can&#39;t be about that Lesbian/Gay/Transgender one, I need the one back when Martin Luther King Jr. was alive, Old Civil Rights, not New)

2) Dejure Segregation

Thank you
    [/b][/quote]
    i knew you were going to post that

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by LilAznAccommodator@16 May 2004 - 22:37
    And also not to be rude or anything. . . But that was very callow. . . I am simply asking for help, not a stupid responce like yours. . . If you aren&#39;t going to help me, you might as well do as your picture says.
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tommybr1810/newlogo.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Image Resized
    [img]http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tommybr1810/diploma.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

6. Lounge   -   #6

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by LilAznAccommodator@16 May 2004 - 22:25
    I am doing a project and I am having trouble doing Oral.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    where did he go.......

9. Lounge   -   #9
    i think you won the fight

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@16 May 2004 - 22:53
    i think you won the fight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast