Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slipknott

im a really big slipknot fan but this new cd isent working for me

2. Music   -   #22
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@18 May 2004 - 22:41
    Bullshit Joey aint the best. If he was the best then Slipknot would not need 3 drummers. And the drums sounded like shit(as everything else did too) on all Slipknots songs I heard.
    So you're a fan of slipknot then?

3. Music   -   #23
    old school
    I'm not that big of a fan of Slipknot (I grabbed the album for a friend) but I can enjoy some of the songs on their new album.

4. Music   -   #24
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9+18 May 2004 - 18:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 18 May 2004 - 18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@18 May 2004 - 22:41
    Bullshit Joey aint the best. If he was the best then Slipknot would not need 3 drummers. And the drums sounded like shit(as everything else did too) on all Slipknots songs I heard.
    So you&#39;re a fan of slipknot then? [/b][/quote]
    Far from it. My brother had a bunch of Slipknot songs on my computer(as a backup) and I listened to them. Sounded like crap so I didn&#39;t like them.

5. Music   -   #25
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    They sound like one of those cheap ass metal bands where all they do is scream and sound like they got a bad ass cold i just dont like their music much.Tho i was forced2listen2their albums cuz my sister blares that shit 24/7 jsut like she did when the spice gurls were popular(oh and nsync n BSB holy crap my ear drums r permanently damaged)

6. Music   -   #26
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    A guess you have to be a fan of screaming to apperciate it
    The new album is a bit mellower than what you may of heard. If you like any of the metal genre it&#39;s worth a listen.

7. Music   -   #27
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    its a pretty good disc, but like many people said, i think the stone sour influence is too heavy. duality was a pretty good track too for a first single. i&#39;m glad to see jim & mick are showing off more of their guitar skills instead of re-hashing the same riffs over & over.

and corey taylor can sing. he&#39;s proven that over & over. he doesn&#39;t only scream, and hey, they&#39;re a metal band what do you expect? plus they have one of the best modern drummers too, joey jordison is quite a player.

8. Music   -   #28
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@19 May 2004 - 11:05
    They sound like one of those cheap ass metal bands where all they do is scream and sound like they got a bad ass cold i just dont like their music much.Tho i was forced2listen2their albums cuz my sister blares that shit 24/7 jsut like she did when the spice gurls were popular(oh and nsync n BSB holy crap my ear drums r permanently damaged)
    Screw all you haters

9. Music   -   #29
    well i like it.I think its there most mature sounding album and i actually even enjoy some of the mellower stuff.Just my opinion though.

10. Music   -   #30
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by mofos@18 May 2004 - 16:29
    that Duality song is so dope has any1 seen the music for it?
    here&#39;s a tab for it. its pretty accurate. B)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast