Thread: Kvcds Size?

ok i wanna know if i can make a custom sized kvcd with acp. i have a series of anime i am trying to fit on the least amount of cds as possible. i found the templates for tmpge but im not sure how to use them, or if i would be able to customize output size.

please help thanks,
    biglon
    19 TRACK PLAYLIST!!!!
    ALL BEATS AND MUSIC COMPOSED BY ME, BIGLON!!!!!!
    HIP HOP REMIXES, DNB, JAZZ, ACID JAZZ, AND MORE

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-familyptima'>My Front Page and Info

My Music Page

Leave me a message&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    well you can changer to size at the bottom, but i have found its just better to use the templates
    just download the ulbr template from kvcd.net and load it in tmpgenc and just let it convert the sound and audio
    just be sure to scan them with moviefixer before you convert (removes bad frames)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok well right now i am converting animatrix, i got it really good quality. anyway all i do is just "load" the template? will it make the finished file the same size, a set size or is it gonna blow it up all huge?

cuz right now it is 11 min into the movie and 30 hours left for conversion..
    is that normal or should it be doing it faster???
    19 TRACK PLAYLIST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    ALL BEATS AND MUSIC COMPOSED BY ME, BIGLON&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-familyptima'>My Front Page and Info

My Music Page

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    muchspl2
    check my how to vcd/svcd on how to speed up the encode, thats a long time do you have a slow computer
    >1.2 g or maybe low ram >256 ? thats a long time I can convert a 2 hour movie in about 2 hours +/-

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ya my computer is slow , but 2 hours for you really? will you do some encodings for me, somehow?? i&#39;d really appreciate it&#33;&#33;
    im on my way to look at your lit. again.

thanks again muchspl2&#33;&#33;
    19 TRACK PLAYLIST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    ALL BEATS AND MUSIC COMPOSED BY ME, BIGLON&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

My Music Page

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    muchspl2
    yea 2 hours for my 2 gig (celeran) with 256k ram, but I tweaked the hell out of the OS, you can try motion estimate search but its not as good as normal