Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf ?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@19 May 2004 - 00:50
    you didn&#39;t perhaps used to have anything to do with ownster?
    ownster what about the Adster?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    woah pulling in the crowds, five mods, an admin , well the admin and a super Lamsey all out in the open at one time

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    *Exclusive*

Due to this thread, the board has not been sold, so you can all stop the bitchin&#39; until Rookie makes an announcement

Edit:

Meh, you&#39;ll just open other threads to Bitch in, so go ahead, i&#39;ll reopen this

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    LOL @ RF

Hey, has anyone ever thought that it might be a good idea for a prospective buyer to just hang out for a while before making any kind of announcements/suggestions?

You know, kinda get a feel for the board and it&#39;s members(not to mention responsibilities) BEFORE deciding to buy?

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    no offence but wandering into a party with a flashing blue and orange suit on then telling everyone the are a&#39;holes when they tell you to tone it down, doesn&#39;t seem like the best way to introduce yourself

p.s. six mods two admins and Lamsey online.....what next??????

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@18 May 2004 - 16:11
    *Exclusive*

Due to this thread, the board has not been sold, so you can all stop the bitchin&#39; until Rookie makes an announcement

Edit:

Meh, you&#39;ll just open other threads to Bitch in, so go ahead, i&#39;ll reopen this
    Do you really want to sell the board to someone who actually acts like a complete cock?

I don&#39;t think petulant fits of anger like that are a good thing for a new and improved super ideas admin man do you?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    Come on guys. Isn&#39;t there one among us who is well off and can spend money like it belongs to their parents or something?

What we need is a young dumb kid from a well off family, a person with the technical know how and a person who loves the forum and can lead it properly. It can be 3 different people although the first 2 need to follow the leadership of the 3rd.

Any takers? If you fit the description of the first person, please pm rookie

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    Originally posted by ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:19
    This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you&#39;re a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks.
    Nice, and you start with posting a big psihotic SCAM BANNER .
    Cool update, btw i don&#39;t see any scam banner on ZP , do you see one ? Nice start for a future admin .

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #59
    Originally posted by sharedholder+18 May 2004 - 18:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder &#064; 18 May 2004 - 18:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ad&#045;lib@18 May 2004 - 14:19
    This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you&#39;re a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks.&nbsp;
    Nice, and you start with posting a big psihotic SCAM BANNER .
    Cool update, btw i don&#39;t see any scam banner on ZP , do you see one ? Nice start for a future admin . [/b][/quote]
    Relax.....it&#39;s only a script he&#39;s reading out. Nice story developing here though..

.....NOW BUY A FST MUG AND T-SHIRT

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #60
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    or dont buy anything chevy.

That wasnt an admin idea, its mine (this time around)... and was actually an idea of members last year, that we threw around a little before it sort of sunk outa sight.

Like i said in the thread, it isnt even being discussed... I want feedback before i put it to the Team.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast