Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Wtf ?

Poster
    Originally posted by bulio@19 May 2004 - 00:14
    and yet nooooooooooooooooooo one listened to my theories
    One wonders why.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #82
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@18 May 2004 - 05:49
    If you want to blame anyone, Blame 7thelement for being a scammer himself. He personally ripped me off and lied to me to get me to purchase the site.
    Well aint that just pure comedy cionsidering I was trashed for calling 7th what he now appears to have been...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #83

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #84
    BANNED
    There are still people who would like to take over the board and make it the good place it used to be.

Some "special" mods and admins don't want this to happen, and this is making FST a worse place than it is

Lamsey, stop acting like a kid and start taking up the responsibilities you have as a MODERATOR, not a friggin bully

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #85
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 06:25
    There are still people who would like to take over the board and make it the good place it used to be.

Some "special" mods and admins don't want this to happen, and this is making FST a worse place than it is

Lamsey, stop acting like a kid and start taking up the responsibilities you have as a MODERATOR, not a friggin bully
    Don't you read anything.

Lamsey hasn't been a moderator for weeks, possibly months.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #86
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 04:25

You do know there are other sections to the board other than "Everything related to this board"?

Oops, my mistake. You're one of them...carry on.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #87
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by ad-lib@18 May 2004 - 14:19
    This board is missing out on a really good thing. Too bad you're a bunch of fucking uptight assholes. I was going to put thousands into implementing a new, more intensive frontend to the mainpage a la zeropaid.com - But now, FUCK IT. Fuck you little geeks.
    Can I have those thousands now that you're not going to use them. I haven't called you any names yet and it would be a shame not to indulge that altruistic disposition you have.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #88
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 05:25

I think my member status might better be described as "forum cynic", or possibly more accurately "forum smartarse"

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #89
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    This is better than watching the soaps with the wife.
    Such drama

Peace brotherdoobie

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #90
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 May 2004 - 05:25

if he does that will you stop trolling, moaning and basically beating one off to balamms name everytime you bring it up. balamm was a prick, period. he wasnt some kind of god like you have made him out to be.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast