File:Microsoft.Windows.XP.6in1.SP1.Integrated.English.ShareReactor.iso
    Length:735645696 Bytes,718404KB
    UUHash:=kvj1YxcmqQBFBuXjPSCWQBgppB8=
    will this fit on a blank CD cause i got 650mb cds
    can i just use daemon tools for this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    errr i dunt thinkl thatz ryte

get one thatz

windows xp final vrz 2600 pro <-- some thing like that.... thats what i got it was like 640 or sumding mbs...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I wouldn&#39;t suggest getting full releases of O/S&#39;s unless there for beta purposes, cause I&#39;ve personally met alot of ppl that like to tamper with them, becarefull, and get them from someone trusted.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    That size sounds way to big. On kazaa the one i found was build 2600 win xp pro and it was only 449 mb and it works great and no problems at all. Beware but I&#39;m not sure all the 504mb ones ive downloaded were corrupt and didnt work so if u can go with a 449mb if u can find one.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by the-ninja69@17 March 2003 - 02:42
    That size sounds way to big. On kazaa the one i found was build 2600 win xp pro and it was only 449 mb and it works great and no problems at all. Beware but I&#39;m not sure all the 504mb ones ive downloaded were corrupt and didnt work so if u can go with a 449mb if u can find one.
    thatz wat i meant / saidz lol

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Its a 6in1 cd, so it should be alright. I posted an 8 in 1 and its fine. The only reason its like that is because you have the option of installing between 8 different versions of xp. or 6 in this case.