Thread: Should I Or Should I Not Yes?

I'm Tempted to go on the IRC but ummm.... Is it any fun? I have a really old mirc version that still works. Just wondering.

By the way I got an PM from someone telling me that some dude on IRC was like impersonating me. Don't worry it just Euroz, Rexxo, or Quester. 2 idiots who would do anything to give me a bad name.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    IRC is great for new releases, thats where I get most of mine.

update ur mirc, shouldnt matter though, use this... www.ircspy.com

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by TechSonic@17 March 2003 - 01:31
    I'm Tempted to go on the IRC but ummm.... Is it any fun? I have a really old mirc version that still works. Just wondering.

By the way I got an PM from someone telling me that some dude on IRC was like impersonating me. Don't worry it just Euroz, Rexxo, or Quester. 2 idiots who would do anything to give me a bad name.
    ok cos u were telling us all about the power of microsoft and how they are never wrong and so forth
    but seriously if u dont like mirc then use something else to get into irc there's lots of ways the java applet is a bit limited but that works ok then u can also telnet in but that can get a bit frustrating with time outs just remember -ping, pong